Heal To My Wounds

Start from the beginning

Kriti and Krish(in utter shock): Kya kaha tumne? uncle aur aunty?

Priya (laughs): sorry!

Kriti: Pihu ke khaatir tumhe maaf kiya.

Pihu: (runs back and hugs Priya tightly)

Krish: Family and friends make life beautiful, don't they?

Kriti: They certainly do. Let's cherish these moments together.

They stood there, embraced by love and friendship. The room was filled with a sense of gratitude and hope. 

Ram sat in the conference room. His mind was drifting between the business meeting and the news of Priya's release. His heart carried the burden of his family and Shivi's condition, and he had tried to distance himself from Priya for his family's sake. But today, everything seemed to resurface. He couldn't help but feel a mix of conflicting emotions. 
He had successfully maintained a facade of indifference towards Priya for the sake of his family. However, deep down, his emotions were far more complex.
Adi, Vik and Sandy were discussing the details of their business meeting.

Adi: That was a successful meeting, guys! We've made some great progress today.

Vik: Sach kaha, Aaj clients kitne impressed the hamare presentation se. Our hard work paid off.

As the meeting concluded, Ram's friends, Adi and Vik, bid their farewells and left the room. Ram, however, couldn't shake off his curiosity. He called out to Sandy, who worked alongside him in the company.

"Alright, great job, everyone. We can wrap up now. Adi, Vik, thank you yaar tum dono ke contribution ka." Ram said finishing the business meeting.

"Well done, everyone. Agar aapki ijazat ho toh mai jaun? Mujhe baaki ke pending tasks bhi attend karna hai" Sandy said gathering her belongings.

"Sandhya, Kya tum kuch der ke liye ruk sakti ho?" Ram's voice was filled with a mix of concern and apprehension.

Sandy turned back, surprised by Ram's request  and spoke hesitantly "Sure, Ram sir. Koi baat hai kya?"

Ram hesitated for a moment but he gathered his thoughts and said "Woh, Aaj actually woh...Umm, Woh....Tumhe ghar jaldi nahi jaana? I mean 5 pm ho raha hai you can leave now if you wish to"

Sandy's eyes flickered with a brief conflict of emotions before she replied, "Sir, main aapki baat samajh sakti hoon, but work is quite demanding right now. I need to prioritize my responsibilities here."

Ram's brows furrowed, and he leaned in his tone earnest, "Sandy, Mujhe pata hai abhi kaam bohot zaruri hain, lekin agar tum chaho toh tum off  le sakti ho, you have my permission."

"Sir ghar jaldi jaake koi faida nahi hai, jis chiz pe ummeed lagayi baithi thi woh poora nahi hua so it's okay" Sandy sighed. Her eyes reflected a sense of resignation.

"Kehna kya chahati ho?"he asked.

"Ram sir, yeh itna simple nahi hain. Kuch der pehle maa ne call kiya tha mujhe, Di ko lene gayi thi Sara di ke saath lekin Pri di hamare saath nahi rehna chahati. She chose to go to..(pauses for a second)....We don't want to cause more troubles to you now. Maaf kijiye Sir, waise bhi aap hamare personal life ke baare mein intersted bhi nahi honge. Mai aapke company mein aapki sirf ek employee hoon aur usse zyada kuch nahi and thankyou mujhe yaha kaam pe rakhne ke liye" she said with guilt on her face.

These words from Sandy put Ram on a trail of thoughts, questions and a surprised look.

They stood there for a moment and silently acknowledged the complexities of their shared history and the uncertain path ahead.
Ram and Sandy parted their ways carrying a mix of emotions and uncertainty.

"I'm sorry sir mai aapko sach bata ke aur pareshaan nahi kar sakti, hum Pri di ka khayal rah lenge. Jo hua woh sahi nahi tha, mere family ke kaaran aapko aur aapke family ko bohot takleef jhelna pada" she thought whilst walking out of the conference room.