Tomorrow's Gonna Be A Handful

Start from the beginning

Tommy set the bowl he was fishing for down on the counter, and looked over to meet Philza's gaze, "Hey." He replied while opening the fridge door.

"Will said he's gonna be here tomorrow…. Lookin' forwards to that." Philza yawned the last bit.

Tommy nodded and poured milk into his bowl, before grabbing a spoon. "How long is he stayin'.  I don't wanna take too many days off work." He asked, taking a bite of the damned Mini-Wheats.

Philza glanced down at his phone and back up at Tommy, "He plans on stayin' a week at most.  You'll have enough time to hang out with him before he leaves, Mate." Philza smiled softly at Tommy, placing a hand on his shoulder and moving past him.

Tommy knew it was gonna be a cold day, the word "Autumn" basically spells it out. Well, in a figurative sense that is. He wasn't wearing good clothing for the colder upcoming days, a cardigan didn't really help with the wind blowing in his direction, and the pants were something you would wear in the summer.

The sound of the branches rocking against one another, or wind chimes whistling their pleasant tunes, Tommy felt at peace, if he could stand there and enjoy everything, he would.

The leaves on the trees started to show hints of fall, taking on dull colors like orange and brown. "Man, this sucks." Tommy muttered under his breath, he wasn't a big fan of fall or winter. He's the type of person that enjoys the sounds of Fall, not the temperature or scenery of it.

Tommy pulled out his phone again to check the time, he didn't really feel like being late again. 7:45. Alright then, he had enough time to get there, just about 15 minutes or so before the bell rings, that's fine.

It really doesn't take long to get to school, he just spent most of his time at home talking to Philza. He really should find a way to manage time better, too bad it has a mind of its own.

Tommy picked up his speed ever so slightly, and continued on his way.

He observed the hallway, glancing at every door he passed, it almost seemed endless until his classroom number finally came into view, ending him from this constant search. The door was wide open, welcoming him and many other students into the class, or just the students that go to the class.

Anyways, Tommy took a seat in the back, it was Chemistry, and boy is he bad at science. People were still walking in, taking seats in the middle or front, sometimes the back, seems like times are changing, or it could just be that Tommy feels superior when he sits in the back. Either or.

Ranboo also happened to be in the same class as him, stepping foot into the classroom, Tommy immediately waved him over and yelled out their name. Ranboo jumped at hearing their name randomly be called aloud, scanning the room for the person that was calling him, they eventually spotted Tommy in the far back. Sauntering over, they took a seat to the right of him.

"Mann, am I glad you're in this class Ranboo." Tommy nudged them in the arm.

"Yeah.  Same." Their response being a lot quieter, the mask muffling most of their voice.

Tommy observed the classroom, the chalkboard had words written on it, most likely what they were gonna be doing for the day, kids chatting amongst their friends, and bell ringing.

The teacher walked in, silencing everyone with just three words. She goes on about some assignments, due dates, and projects. Tommy tuned out most of everything she had to say, not really giving two shits.

The finally bell rings, snapping him out of the trance he was under. Tommy grabbed his backpack and slung it over his shoulder, Ranboo was already up and ready to leave for their next class, but still proceeded to wait for Tommy's slow ass.