"I OBJECT!!" I scream out balling up my fist shoving them in the air running down the hallways past two soliders.

"...¿Quien diablos era ese?"

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

((† Vlahd's POV†))

I was trying best at fixing Tom's eyes. To be honest... I was rather confused when I first saw his eyes. Until I found out it was because-

"How is he Val?" Edd asked worriedly walking over to us. "Mmh... He's still breathing but he is in a lot of pain. The pain killers are in the medical room but I can't risk anyone seeing him." I said with a sad sign.

We were now out of the building but not to far away from it. I looked up at the sky and see that the sun was starting to come down. "You know, Edward-"

"Edd... Call me, Edd." He said to me. "Okay...Edd. You know she cares about you all a lot, right?" I told the chubby green man.

"Heh, you confident about that?" He said with some attitude in his voice and she shoves his hands in his pockets. "Because it sure as hell doesn't seem like it."

I rose a brow. "What do you mean by that?" I asked him. "She doesn't care for us... I can't believe it took me years to finally figure it out... She is annoyed with us. Tired of us... Who wouldn't? We are nothing but boys not taking life seriously... And Y/N looks at us in pity." He walks around the room gripping onto his hair.

I got up. "Edd." I tried to snap him out of his ranting. "Not to mention she constantly makes it known she wants nothing to do with us!" Edd yelled clenching his teeth. "Edd!"

"And you know what makes it SO much worse? Is the fact that we all like her but nun of us know who she will pick! And Tord had to take it upon himself to force her in this!... Maybe she would rather be with him than any of us-"

His words get cut off as I grabbed him by his shoulders and slam him to the wall, punching the wall two inches right next to his face.

"Заткнись! She is not risking all this just for you to say she doesn't care for you idiots! Да! You all are childish and desensitized, but my daughter wouldn't just sacrifice her life for anyone unless she cared for them! You do know if she wanted to leave all of this she could have? But no she stayed so she can get you guys out! Тупица."

I let go of Edd. Sighing I turn around. "I'm sorry... I know she cares for us. I guess I have issues huh? I always think people think the worse of me? Who wouldn't... This isn't my world anymore...this is hell. I wanna leave, I hate it here!" He grips his hair more.

"Edward! Relax! Your panicking. Breath." He placed a hand on his shoulder. "I know this may be hard for you. But you need to relaxed. I know you are worried I am too. But panicking isn't going to help. Please calm down.

Edd takes a deep breath before nodding...and hugging Vlahd. "Thank you..." He said calming. He took a good look in the mirror. What was he thinking?... His world is being taken over and he's just going to let him?! Hell no!

Edd looked around the room. Before spotting something. Picking it up and see it was a map of the whole base. Before spotting a room. A mischievous grin made it's way on his face.

"I may not have a brain gentlemen... But I have an idea." He says looking at Tom and Vlahd with a concerning sly smirk.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~