(Oneshot) Female Driver and Female Police Officer by March Totem

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Unfortunately, her curse was quickly drowned out by the noisy crowd. 

The vendors continued to shout and the road was bustling with activity.

Wen Le's patience finally snapped as she maneuvered her taxi sluggishly through the frenzied streets. 

As she had only driven for about twenty meters, she collided head-on with a car going in the opposite direction, causing both vehicles to come to a halt.

"What the f*ck, don't you have any manners?" 

Wen Le cursed, honking the horn several times, and leaning out of the window and shouted, "Hey man, you're going the wrong way!"

 The Toyota Highlander, which was driving in the opposite direction, stopped directly in the middle of the road. 

A burly man without a shirt emerged from the car and strode over towards Wen Le's car.

He looked at the driver and spat again on the side of the road and exclaimed, "F*ck, I knew it was a woman driver. You women can't drive. Don't drive on the road next time, it brings bad luck to everyone!" 

Wen Le's eyes narrowed, and she furrowed her brow fiercely.

"Brother, look carefully. You were the one driving in the wrong direction." 

 "Ha! Are you kidding me? So what if I was going the wrong way? Don't think that just because you're a woman, I won't hit you. Move aside!" the man laughed rudely.

Wen Le gritted her teeth and balled her fists tightly until they cracked.

Through her clenched teeth, she said, "Let me say it again. You were the one driving in the wrong direction."

 The man laughed crudely. 

"Me? Heh, what if I drove the wrong way? You d*mn woman, just get out of my way. I don't have time to argue with you."

Wen Le stared at the muscles on his face for a moment and suddenly raised her eyebrows, revealing a polite smile.

She slowly rolled up the car window, and the man relaxed his face, thinking Wen Le was going to back up and give him space. 

Suddenly, she slammed her foot down on the accelerator and smashed into the brand new Highlander.

 -- 

Bang! 

The two cars were now wedged together at an awkward angle, the windshields shattered, and the fronts of the cars deformed.

The once-boisterous street became silent.

People paused, as if they had been frozen in time.

It took them a minute to regain their composure and rush to the scene of the accident, making the already congested street even more crowded.

"You damn*d idiot, did water get into your brain that you stepped on the accelerator? Get out of the car!" 

The burly man slapped the taxi window loudly.

Wen Le calmly dialed 110.

"Hello, I would like to report a public disturbance... at the West Gate of Yantang Park... Yes, thank you."

In the police interrogation room, Wen Le sat nervously in a small chair, glancing around anxiously. 

Suddenly her eyes lit up.

A tall, slender policewoman entered the room.

Her straight black uniform pants perfectly wrapped around her long legs, while her light blue uniform shirt was neatly tucked into her pants. 

Lily Short Collection Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें