Let Me Tell You About Love

Mulai dari awal

"Y/N! Get out of here, you'll jinx me!" Wanda shouted, sneaking around the curtain, she was yelling, but you could tell she was laughing. It didn't take long for her to lose her laughter upon seeing you serious. "What happened?" she snapped out of the curtain and walked towards you. "Is Andreas okay?"

You moved closer, trying to ignore the choking feeling that moment caused. You didn't want to do this to her, and at that moment you could have sworn you would kill Andreas with your bare hands.

"I don't know how to tell you this..." You confessed, lowering your head, trying to look everywhere possible that would give you the strength to be able to tell Wanda. "He called me, from the airport. He got a test spot on the Norwegian ski team."

Wanda stepped back, with a sad smile, her eyes filled with tears. She denied it with her head several times.

"He has no plans to return...he said he wants you happy." You said with a failing voice. "I'm sorry Wands."

Wanda then started laughing sarcastically, at the same time you noticed tears in her eyes, but quickly the laughter turns to crying. You noticed that her knees weakened, so you held her in your arms before she fell. Her crying was uncontrollable, so you held her tightly in your arms.

⇜⇜⇜

You ran your fingers over the contract papers, you looked over them as you jotted down a few things on your Post-it note. Tony was on the other side of the table doing the same when your phone rang, but he answered it.

"Phone from the most boring person in the world, this is Tony, the most beautiful and interesting, what can I do for you?" You took a pencil from your pencil holder, and threw it at Tony, who just stuck his tongue out at you. "Oh, hello Romanoff, long time no see?" You frowned at Tony who pointed the phone and moved his lips saying it was Natasha, you rolled your eyes. " Shadow Moon Pub, the one near the company?" Tony looked at you now seriously, he moved his lips saying Wanda. "No problem, we're coming over."

Tony hung up the phone, holding it out to you, you took it, and he stood up and put on his blazer. You looked at him, who turned to you.

"Wanda is drinking too much at the Shadow Moon Pub, Thor called Natasha to warn her." Tony said, picking up your belongings. "I know you're without a car today, come on, I'll give you a ride."

You stood up quickly, grabbing your phone and your purse. You needed to sign the contract urgently, but Wanda was more important at this moment. You quickly left the room, being accompanied by Tony. You two and Tony's two security guards were the only people there. The walk from your floor to Tony's car was done in complete silence, when you got into his car, he huffed and looked at you sideways.

"What's wrong?" you asked, sighing.

"I don't know, I was just here thinking about something." He staggered, but as he felt a pinch on his arm he yelled and continued, "It's just, we all knew this was going to happen right? Well, it is your brother."

"I know, but still, I thought he had changed." You confessed, looking out the car window. "He promised me he wouldn't do that to her."

"Andreas isn't very good at keeping promises." Tony said, listening to you agree with an almost inaudible sound. "And yet, you let him date your-"

"We're here." You cut him off, unbuckling yourself from your seatbelt as he stopped the car and opened your door. "Keep the car on, I'll go get her, and you drive us back to my place."

Tony didn't say a word, just nodded. You got out of the car and headed for the bar, the security guard at the door waved to you, knowing you from other nights, he opened the door for you and made you cut in line. The bar's atmosphere was chaotic, there was loud music, loud conversations, it was like a nightclub.