𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10

Start from the beginning

I washed down my body, but as I went, I started to regret not asking for my mates for any type of shampoo, though I doubt they would have something similar.At least the water was refreshing.

So refreshing, in fact, that I decided to practice my solo abilities once again since I haven't masturbated at all today and I didn't wish to lose the extra points. I raised one leg up onto a nearby rock. One hand braced me from behind, while the other slide in and out.

I was just getting into it, my eyes closed, my body surrounded by beautiful warmth when there was a sudden gasp. I dropped my legs and closed them in a second, moving my hand away.

When I looked over there was a guy standing there looking away from me. He wasn't any of the guys I had seen talking earlier in the village. He actually looked a bit young, maybe even two or three years younger than me.

His face was blushing mildly, what i would assume to be wolf ears, were flat against his head. ❝I'm sorry, I didn't realize a female was taking a bath in the spring at this hour.❞

The way he said it made it sound like he was embarrassed about walking in on a naked girl. It almost sounded like he wasn't aware of what that particular naked girl was doing. Maybe he didn't notice?

Although, it didn't really matter if he did. With Mental Fortitude in effect, being caught naked and masturbating barely seemed to affect me. When did I become so shameless?

In fact, the only thought going through my mind was how I was going to get him into the spring with me.

❝So, are you joining me, or what?❞ That was s smooth Mariette... so smooth.

Despite my incredibly lame attempt to come on to the first male I saw, it was surprisingly easy to get him into the spring with me. He asked if I was being serious, I didn't fail to catch with my gaze his red fluffy tail swinging back and forth, I said yes and a moment later he was out of his clothing and jumping into the spring.

He was shockingly modest, attempting to hide himself to the point I had to really look to get a view of the equipment he offered. It made me feel a bit like a pervert. However, once I got a look I knew I wanted it. If the other guys were above average, then he'd be modestly excellent.

He had tanned skin, a flat stomach with only the traces of muscle, and thick muscular arms. He had hair, but not a lot, just a nice little dark red patch above his uncut dick hanging out in front. He was probably just over the legal age if this place even had a legal age. If he wasn't acting so shy and cute about it, I might have dismissed him entirely.

【𝙀𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡 1.】

【𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚: Beryl

【𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙚: 𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙】

【𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨: 2】

【𝙎𝙚𝙭: 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙚】

【𝘼𝙜𝙚: 19】

Oh, there you go, finally a skill that could help me. I wondered if I kept watching people, would my Examine skills increase? What would I be able to tell just by seeing people? If this world is like a game, then will I see their names? Maybe their class and their statistics? Or would it take a more sexual edge to it? Would I see their sexual orientations? Relationship status? I realized none of this information would have mattered to me before.