I went to run out of the bathroom, but I needed to know who it was. I turned back around but he wasn't there anymore, I looked around in fear. A stall door bursted open and the killer jumped on top of me.

I tried to kick him off of me, but he plunged the knife into my leg. When he removed the knife blood started to gush out of my wound all myself and into the floor. I yelled out in pain and felt tears come to my eyes.

"Fuck you!" I yelled, pulling out the taser Wes had given me and taser the killer in the neck. He quickly dropped onto me, I pushed him off of me and ran out of the bathroom, holding my leg.

"Help! Please help me!" I yelled, a cop ran towards me and I bumped into him. "Please help me! I was attacked in the bathroom!" I yelled while pointing towards where I just came out of.

The cop ran to the bathroom but when he opened the door there was nobody there. "There's nobody here." he said looking at me. "What? No, no, no." I said realizing Tara could be in danger.

I ran, well tried since it was hard with a stab wound in your leg, to Tara's room. I got in there and saw that Tara was sleeping peacefully, but noticed that Sam wasn't there and it was only her boyfriend.

"Where's Sam?" I asked, "Uh, she went to go find something to eat. Wait what happened? Why the fuck are you bleeding!" Richie asked now panicking. I limped back out into the hall and saw Sam running down the hallway up to the same cop I went too.

She had told him what happened and he went into the break room, but when he got there same as me, Ghostface wasn't there. I limped up to Sam and gave her a hug, "Zoey what happened? You're bleeding!" Sam asked.

"Ghostface fucking stabbed me." I muttered. After that I had gotten an x-ray, nithing was broken so they patched me up and gave me crutches. It was fine since I would only have to use them for like 1 or 2 days.

The sherif brought me and Sam back into Tara's room and interrogated us, "I've got a body outside of the bar on Main, and then you two get attacked here. Zoey, Wes said that you guys and some of your other friends were at that bar. Is that correct?" she asked me and I nodded.

"So you happened to be at the bar when the killing happened, and now you were here when Sam was attacked." she asked accusingly. "I was hanging out with my friends! I asked Wes to drive me here because I wanted to spend the night in Tara's room! What are you trying to say? That i'm fucking Ghostface!" I said getting angry.

"I'm not saying that Zoey." she said calmly, "Well I think that's what you were getting too!" I said not as calm. "Okay, you guys said that the call came from Ambers number?" she asked and we both nodded.

"So? We know he cloned my phone before when he attacked Tara." Amber said, "Or, and, um. I'm just spitballing here, you're the killer." Richie said.

The two gave each other a look that made me shiver, I wasn't sure why though. "Where were you when all of this happened?" the sherif asked, "I was... watching netflix." Richie said.

"Oh yeah, super solid alibi, bro." Amber said sarcastically, "So where were you?" Richie asked Amber. "I was questioning Amber and her friends at the police station, except Zoey." the sherif said, "I came as soon as I heard. But you know, the netflix alibi is good too."
Amber said. "Both of you stop it." the sherif said.

"Wait I thought Wes dropped everyone off?" I asked. "He did but when we found the body we called everyone in." the sherif said and I made and O shape him my mouth.

"You're gonna put more cops on her room, right?" Sam asked still concerned for her sister, "Yes. And I can move you to a private floor. Deputy Vinson knows what he's doing. You'll be safe." Judy added.

"Like we've been so far?" Sam asked not believing what the sherif said, "Samantha, let's step outside." sherif said and the two walked out the door. "We'll that can't be good." I said once the door has closed, "Zoe are you okay?" Tara asked me. "I should be asking you that." I replied and Tara gave me a look.

"I'm fine Tara. Don't worry about me, i'll be okay. I always am." I said to the girl trying to reassure her. "So Zoey, what's your alibi?" Amber asked, "I was in the bathroom, and I got fucking attacked." I deadpanned while pointing at the bandage on my thigh.

"That doesn't mean anything. You could've easily stabbed yourself to take the attention away from you." Amber stated, "Yeah I could've, but it's not fucking me. You really think I would ever hurt Tara?" I asked the girl in disbelief, "I mean, I wouldn't put it past you." Amber said in return.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I asked trying to stay calm, "Guys let's not do this now." Tara said trying to calm us down. "It means that you're just an attention seeking whore." Amber said walking closer to me.

I got up with my crutches, going face to face with Amber, but it was quickly stopped when the door opened. "We'll she remains a delight." Sam said, "What the hell is going on here. You know what, I don't care." Sam added.

"You okay?" Tara asked her sister, "Would you mind giving us a second? I need to talk to Tara." Sam said, "Come on Netflix and Ghostface. Let's go." Amber said walking out of the room while I glared at her.

"You call me that one more frickin time." I said to Amber while we walked out of the room. Me and Amber sat down in the waiting room, while Richie stayed outside of Tara's room. We sat in a awkward silence, waiting for Sam to come out.

Once she did, her and Richie were walking towards the elevator. "Hey! Sam!" I said trying to catch up to the girl, "Yeah?" she asked turning around. "Where are you guys going?" I asked not understanding why she was leaving already.

"To see an expert on this shit." Sam deadpanned, "Oh shit, well than i'm coming." I said without thinking. "No, you stay here with Tara." Sam said not wanting for me to get anymore involved. "Sam, i'm coming with you. I want to make sure Tara's safe just as much as you. And if it means helping you with this or even anything else, i'm in." I said to the girl.

She looked as if she was debating it, "Okay, come on." Sam said now waking slower so I could walk with them.
————————————————————————

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! So this chapter is interesting. In this book Amber pisses me off, like stfu. I know i'm writing it but still. Again, I love how protective Zoey is over Tara! I honestly don't have much to say, so on that note. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

1825 words