Counsel member - no they must be tested now they should be pregnant. Come sit down you two we will run a fertility test, niks first.

They test your fertility and see your fertile you get confused so they test pheynix's

Counsel member - negative....pheynix is infertile.

Niks (me) - oh no..."i hug phey to comfort him" what now...?

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - as your not fertile son we will call your older brother Pfheyniz home.

Pheynix - WHAT!? You want him to fuck my girl?!

Tryzine (alpha chief) - pheynix they wont be mated for life unless Niks does get pregnant to him.

Pheynix - THIS IS NOT HAPPENING, MOTHER SAY SOMETHING..!

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - pheynix your father speaks the truth...but you'll be able to date Niks.

Pheynix - THIS IS NOT HAPPENING" i storm off not thinking about Niks "

Niks (me) - cheif...is it true what you say...? Will i be paired with Pfheyniz..?!

Tryzine (alpha chief) - yes but you'll get to know him after you two have sex...

Niks (me) - "i begin to freak out and run off when shynzi comes after me"

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - niks wait..."i grab Her" listen sweetheart if you accept this youll be allowed to be with pheynix and Pfheyniz allowing you to live somewhere special come with me..."i take niks to the royalty cabin aka the greenhouse..."

Welcome

Welcome..

Niks (me) - wow it's beautiful....

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - if you accept Pfheyniz you'll not only get this but more this only the front we cant show you the rest unless you accept..your free to think about it but by this afternoon Pfheyniz will be here and you will be paired tommorrow and will have sex with the already approval of the spirits and ancestors...ill let you to think.

Niks (me) - alright thanks..."as shynzi leaves i cant help but think about Pfheyniz and pheynix and how im gonna be fucking pheys older brother...i go to my hammock in the meddow and think about everything"

The morning fades and noon arrives fast having you return to camp where you find pheynix, pfheynyx and possibly Pfheyniz

Tryzine (alpha chief) - there you are, meet your new pair Pfheyniz!

Pfheyniz - so your the very famous and beautiful niks ive heard all about im glad to fianlly have met you "i kiss her hand, i see the jealous look in my younger brothers eyes and body language" please take my seat...

Niks (me) - alright.

Shynzi (alpha cheifess) - now before we start the pairing we must talk about how things are going to be. When Niks and Pfheyniz are paired Niks and pheynix will be allowed to date and be intimate.