When You're On Your Period

Start from the beginning

So you just stood against a wall because the stain on your butt was so red and visible for people to notice.

"Y/n I bought you some - are you okay?!" he dropped the bags he had and cupped your face.

"Isa..." you sniffed.

"Love, what happened?" he softly asked you.

"I-I bled through" you whispered.

"Bled through... oh... Oh... OH! St-Stay right there okay. Don't move!"

Before you could say anything, he left.

You stood there for exactly five minutes when Isagi came running to you with a bright red face.

"Here" he handed you a bag with pads, tampons and pills, "I didn't know what you use so I had to ask the assistant what she recommends"

That explains his face.

After cleaning yourself up in the bathroom you came out to see your boyfriend waiting patiently for you.

"Isa!" you called.

When you got to him, he took off his jacket and tied it around your waist so it covered your butt.

"There, now what do you say we have a sleepover at my place?"

"Yes please!"

Kunigami Rensuke

Your head was on his lap while he played with your hair.

You got your period last night and now you were in pain.

Then there's pain, then there's no pain. It's like your cramps are bipolar.

Kunigami noticed how much you were wiggling and by the look on your face, you were in pain.

"Y/n, get up"

You lifted your head and when you did he made you lay down only to lay next to you.

Your back against his chest while he rubs your stomach. Since his hands was huge and warm it helped alot.

"Try to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up"

Chigiri Hyoma

"Oh Chigiri. What are you doing here? " your mother said, surprised to see him in the store.

"Hello Mrs (L/n). Is something wrong?" he politely asked.

"Oh no. It's just that Y/n isn't here so I thought you'd be with her" your mother explained.

"She's not here. That's strange, she didn't tell me"

"She left her phone with me. She was in too much pain that she just wanted to go home and rest"

"Pain?!" Chigiri instantly became worried.

"Hmm she got her period today"

"Oh, then I need to go to her"

"Chigiri before you go, just know that my daughter is a little cranky on her period"

. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _.

"Y/n?"

"What?" you asked from the bed when you saw him pop his head into your room.

"You okay?"

"Does it look like I'm okay?" you gestured to your current position which was you holding your stomach in pain from both cramps and hunger.

"I got you some snacks" he placed the bags in front of you and inside was pudding and cakes.