THE DEVIL WANTS YOU

MICAH

We're definitely in HELL. Alex had grabbed my hand and pulled my through the bar to a red glowing door in the back of the room. The door was actually smoking or steaming, a sizzling noise? Where is he taking me? 
I heard the zap as Alex withdrew his hand from the glowing gold colored door handle.
"Fuck!!! The damn thing is electrified "
"How do we get in?" I'm almost glad we may not get in. This whole place gave me the shivers. It's just plain too creepy. At least I'm with Alex.
A sliding door opens in the red steaming door. A face appears that is clearly the scariest human face  i'd ever seen. Tattoos and piercings were all I could see.
"Payment" the hideous creature said.
Obviously not sure what to do, Alex offers the certificate granting us access
"Not enough" the face contorted into a creature I think I saw once in a horror movie.
Alex seems a bit perplexed, still holding my hand
"What do you want from us?"
The face's yellow eyes roam from Alex to me "
"Him......We want him"
The creature is staring directly at me, what the fuck kind of place is this? The shivers down my spine turned into my physical paralysis. I couldn't move, I wanted to retreat back into the club. Go home. Hide my face in the back seat of the car.
"Sure" Alex smiles and pulls me closer to the door. The door opens, we are both compelled through it. I, however was speechless. Did Alex just agree to give me up to a totally unknown fate, and to a face from hell at that. ?
"What the fuck ,alex?" Finally finding my voice. Weak and girly as it sounded.
Thinking that I'm being pulled into a room with that unbelievably frightening creature I find myself in front of the most gorgeous hunk of flesh I can remember ever seeing. Tall, tan, naked but for a thong.
With a smile, the hunk looks directly at me, "take your clothes off , little one "
"M...me?"
"If I remove them for you, there will be nothing for you to wear if we decide to let you leave" I was frozen. Speechless. I hugged myself closer to Alex. He patted my arm, I calmed a bit.
For an instant I actually considered his offer to undress me. Coming to my senses, hoping Alex has an escape plan, I see he, Alex, is almost out of his clothes.
"Take your clothes off Micah. Come on this is going to be great" Alex stands there naked.

Within seconds, between Alex and the human Adonis, I have my clothes laying on the floor and see this man is getting closer, I started to take a step back but too late, I'm thrown over this he-man's shoulder.
I was carried down a narrow hallway lined with rooms. Some doors open and a few closed. The open rooms were all occupied by two or more guys, I think I saw one guy in a sling and a boy suspended from the ceiling. His butt was being spanked and strapped repeatedly and it sounded painful. Didn't see many details in any of the rooms  but the sounds were unmistakable. Lots of pain was being dealt out and I truly feared for my sanity, not to mention my body What if I'm destined to occupy one of these rooms. With Alex a little pain is always a welcome addition to our sex life, nothing like what I'm seeing here, though. This hunk kept squeezing my butt cheek. An involuntary erection would be embarrassing as hell. He must feel my dick twitching, he's chuckled and squeezed harder.
I'm carried into a huge room so full of BDSM type equipment my hunk is finding it difficult to negotiate to wherever I'm being taken. We pass boys and men on slings, some getting fucked, a few getting eaten. Everyone is having a good time, there are smiles and laughter. At the same time we struggle past a boy being fisted in a sling. Now I'm nervous, whatever might have excited me to a hard-on was replaced with a scary need to empty my bladder.
As we pass through the crowd, my captor is called by name "Hey ,Horse, you let me have sloppy seconds on that cutie?"
Horse? His name is Horse? I can only think of one reason that moniker would be dubbed on anyone. Oh fuck!!
"No, this one's all mine"
Laughter ensued as the comments increased. This room was filled with guys having fun with each other. One boy I barely caught a glimpse of was on a bench with several dildos mounted vertically. The man standing next to him was patting the boys head, looked like he was being encouraging not forceful as the boy pushed his bottom  onto one of the plugs.
By all rights I should be freaking the hell out. But I'm not, Oh I'm concerned but I know Alex is here somewhere and that made me feel a little safer, I guess. Even in this scary environment Alex has my trust. I'm sure he wouldn't let anything bad happen to me. Wouldn't he?
I'm deposited into a soft sling and right away my wrists are being shackled, then my ankles. I'm in this sling with my legs wide open and , shit now I do have an erection. Everyone around laughs. Where the fuck is Alex?
"Alex!!! Alex!! Where are you. Alex!!!"
"I'm here baby, lay back and relax. Let your head droop down a bit. Sweetie you're gonna love this."
"Alex!!.........."
Tape was slapped across my mouth. Oh fuck!!
Oh fuck!! I'm gonna kill that Alex!!
A warm hand grasped my dick and squirted lube on it, while a warm tickling tongue started teasing my ass. The warm tongue alternated tongue fucking me with  nibbling on my ass cheeks. How did they know that was one of the things that drove me crazy. The tape was being slowly and carefully removed from my mouth, hands were  guiding my head backwards to see a massive cock moving towards my mouth. Instinct took over and my mouth opened to welcome this uncut cock sporting a PA. Together the gentle mouth fucking and warm tongue fucking had me stiff, I imagined I was drooling precum, how embarrassing!!! The hand on my stiff dick was slowly pumping while another hand cupped and massaged my balls.  I'm inundated with warm sexual sensations from my head to my butt. The cock in my mouth retreats, a soft pat on the cheek was the man's unspoken thanks for that brief encounter. I looked to see my captor widely smiling.
"My name is Horse and I'm a recruiter here, it's my job to convince you and your friend to join the club. Look around. Everything going on here is consensual, even the guys in the private rooms.
"But he was being whipped!! How can that be consensual?"
"He must have signed up on the "punishment list". He's there being whipped because that's what he wants. The time is set before they start, when it's over the boy will go to the recovery room. His marks will be tended to"
Horse's fingers were petting my butt, running up and down my butt crack, stopping to gently rim my anus. I felt myself clenching when he touched my hole. FUCK!! Embarrassed at my involuntary reaction.
"Son, I'm going to fuck you,"
The man is speaking very matter-of-factly while his hands are busy at my dick and ass. I'm not sure I'm actually hearing anything he says. I couldn't take my eyes off his smiling face
"I'll start real slow, we'll take our time. I promise that you'll like it or I'll stop. Just say the word."
I tried to focus on what was being said, but what he was doing to body felt sooooo good "5Lots of guys here will want to play with the new boy, so if they do something you don't like just say so and they'll back off".
I watched as a small crowd began to gather around the sling. Hands were caressing, lightly pinching. I felt cocks rubbing against my bare skin, gave me goosebumps.
"As a member you have unlimited access to the club and and the back room. And all the employees....like Me. Anytime you want for anything you want. "

After several minutes of gentle prep, Horse edged the source of his name into my butt. I know my ass is small, well , I'm small and I know that attracts some guys, seemed Horse was one of them. The thought of a large cock entering my hole was a scary one, but Horse's felt perfect. Obviously practiced. A slow thrusting began as we stared at one another. His smile brought a smile to my face. The pumping started to quicken. I laid back, closed my eyes and wondered "how can this feel SO GOOD"
If this HELL ......I'm staying!!!