Study session

- "Yall know why i brought yall here today right-?" Tang asked the two monkeys sitting infront of him on the mat. "tang i think they'd know why their here if they came" pigsy gave his friend a smack on the head when the other had finished his sentence. The two simians sat their looking at the twos display, "can we just get this over with i really dont want to see his face-" macaque would point at wukong, as he glared daggers at him "ah! Right, ok so ive been reading more about yall two in the scrolls, but i just wanted to know the full thing about yalls powers from yall" tang would pick up his note book and pencil, staring at the two all the while pigsy sat eating the noddles he made. "well which power?" the simians said at the same time, "how about your cloning powers, since im assuming they aren't anything like mk's". Immediately both monkeys spawn 2 of their own respective clones, macaque doing it at free will, while wukong had to pull his hair and blow it. Tang wrote down what they both had done, but stopped when he caught a glimpse of a grin on both simians face like theyve gotten another plan for the meeting. "what can the clones do" pigsy though nonchalant he caught that same grin tang had saw just a second ago, which stopped him from eating his noddles further.

- "Well im so glad you asked our piggy friend! They can do this" wukong snapped his fingers as one of his clones popped up behind pigsy, taking his noddles, and then popping up right next to the king giving it to him. "well mine can do this-" macaque sneered at the sage as one of his clones disappeared through the floor leaving a dark mist, and again showed themselves right behind pigsy grabbing his plumped waist. "Euh? that's certainly interesting-" the demon pig said trying to get the clones gentle , irritating grip off him. Tang wrote down once again what he saw hastily; worried where this study was going. Macaques clone kept their bear hug at pigsy, as pigsy tried ripping it off. Suddenly the other darker clone disappeared gliding his way through the ground, popping up once again right between the scholars leg yanking at their rope waist. The great sage watched all of this going on and started to get jealous at his 'ex-enemy'. He order his clones to appear infront of pigsy, and the other behind tang. Ripping their clothing off while buffering with the other clones ('play fighting' //nudging//').

    - "Aheheh- y-you two cut this out!" tang cracked out from his embarrassment of each touch near his bottom. "erk- is this some sick kind of joke?!" pigsy kept trying to rip the cold hands of him as they caressed his chest 'boobs' and belly. Wukong and macaque just watched giddy as hell, like two kids on Halloween receiving candy. Macaque would drag himself over to pigsy while wukong dragged himself towards tang, both ripping off their mortal clothing admiring their treats, "woah there guys?! Dont y'all tentatively hate eachother-" the scholar yelped out blush cracking his face with, receiving a short response from the shadow prince, "we can make an arrangement", both monkeys giggled while pigsy spoke "what the hell are yall planning!" In fusion both immortals answered "A game-" both beckoned a look at eachother, again laughing that soon died down as they got to work.

- Macaque quickly gotten to work on pigsy ordering his clone to jerk off the boar below while he and wukong prepped his rear end. Wukong struggled for abit upon looking at tang's bottom seeing a vagina instead of a dick like pigsy, the sage glanced up at tang while tang sweated, the golden furred monkey shrugged it off and enter his two fingers into the smallers hole. tang arched  his back into the sages clonechest, wukong order the macaque clone to get tangs other hole ready. The king snapped his fingers grabbing the lube as it dropped down passing it to the clones, so they can prep and prude tangs other holes.

-  While both prepared their "victims", moans would bounce off the small apartment walls, wailing into the outside air letting everybody outside hear. Tang was the loudest out the bunch, exhilarating all the pressure the three on him did, his hair flared with the heat sticking to his skin as Wukong entered him roughly and brutally, while the other two clones enter his other holes (wukong in V- mc'clone butt, and wuk clone mouth), gagging tang any oxygen making him role his eyes back thrusting into the pace the other two delivered. Tang couldnt help but to let out sounds of groaning and lamentation, exhaling through his nose became the main priority as of now while they bared at his skin imprinting it all over with purple and red marks.

-  Wukong kept thrusting at a animalistic pace in and out of tang, the lube squelching and pre cum seeming at the golden fur's dick, the two other clones had already finished up with tang leaving the scholar sticky and wet, not caring to clean him off of their semen. The monkey continued switching tangs position multiple times inching for his prostate, upon reaching it he heard the smaller wail, cum spilling from his mouth as his eyes tried to focus on his stomach where laid a bump from wukong dick. The sage pushed forward entering tang fully, then exiting to the tip, reentering. He continued this act multiple times till he buried himself deep inside tang locking himself in and cumming a full load. White fluids spilled out of tangs while the clones peppered kissed his body leaving small pecks, and praising him.

-   Wukong pulled out, passing the lube to macaque as he comforted tang. Macaque glared and pigsy glinting a painful wide grin. Pigsy squealed as macaque yanked him down ordering the golden clone to enter while he prepped, the shadows other clone entered pigsy mouth grasping at the brutes head pushing it down and up, making pigsy gag and grab at the clones waist, trying to push it away. Macaque growled at pigsy and slapped his rear end, forcing pigsy to stop his action's, allowing the clone to use his face like flesh light. Macaque once done prepping, entered pigsy at a alarming speed. The boar grunted loudly as both the prince and clone thrusted in and out of him.

- The brute suffered painfully as the clones scratched and kissed him with marks all over, scratching his thighs to the point of bleeding. Macaque tossed pigsy over to his belly, tying him and restricting him of any movements. The two clones quickly pulled out after finishing, allowing macaque to fuck pigsy over, the prince would jack off the pig as he kept fucking the brute over, jerking off pigsy roughly making the pig demon boar at loud squeals and moans. "You like that piggy?" The shadow furred monkey reached over to pigsy's head yanking it backwards allowing pigsy to get a view of macaques face, which was full of sweat and a plastered grin sweltering a masochistic idea. Macaque would maul at the pig's neck opening wounds that would leave scaring in the morning. But for the time being neither care allowing pleasure to circulate through them both grunting and wailing as the other plunge the other insides out.

- The rest of the people in the room just watched, tang knowing he was next for macaques punishable treatment. Wukong would snap his clones away, as he stared at the scene, while he waited for his turn with the pig demon.

- Macaque as quick as he started would quickly finish up in pigsy, ordering rumble and savage to give him tang, wukong told the darker not to go to rough, but the prince brushed off the king, using some of the cum from the sage as lube, entering tang with same pace as he did pigsy. He growled at his clones once they began getting close, he snapped them away as he ruined tangs insides.

- Wukong would watch his friend ruin the scholar peppering him with markings and blood, the sage untied pigsy from the tight position, rubbing his sides. Pigsy would gruff and boar at the touch quickly relaxing listening to tang wail from multiple ecstasy. Liu' would switch tang around from style to style rearranging his guts, tang couldn't help but flair around letting out pornographic moans. Macaque would stop abruptly pulling out from tang, tang would look at the prince tears and drops of blood staining his face. Macaque would bend down kitty licking tangs vagina, licking up all the cum left from the sage and some of his pre cum, teasing at tangs abused hole as well. The scholar would arch his back at the tease, completely ruined macaque showed no mercy, the darker would brutally reenter tang again burying himself tangs warmth, with a couple thrust he came deep inside tang. Tang threw his head back struggling to keep his eyes open as the simian pulled out holding tang closely as he watched wukong and pigsy.

- Wukong would glance and pigsy then macaque and tang, the king would pull Pigsy up so he's facing wukongs face. Suddenly the king grabbed roughly onto the pig's head yanking him down to his dick, so he can suck him off. The sage quickly used the pigs head as a toy, bouncing it up and down. The sage continued this for a couple minutes (32min) as he let the pig nip, scratch, and bite as a support to anything on wukongs body. Finally wukong would cum in the brutes mouth, pulling the pig off allowing him to breathe.

- The king and prince made eye contact once more, swapping both their 'mates' once more no wording exchanged. This act continued for the rest of the night, through out the whole apartment moans and groans can be heard. Once the night had finished up both pigsy and tang were run out of their stamina and left on the mats while wukong and macaque rested on the couch. Upon day break both pigsy and tang took a bath allowing the simians to join in (its a big bath ok-) all rested that day, with a billion of messages from theyre friends but that will be a problem for next week when the mortals can walk again.

(Character designs will be posted soon, so will any additional info i want to add, story is also posted on ao3 called "study session")