Bringing out the dead

The movie started and the first thing it showed was a body dropping dead to the ground and Elijah standing behind it holding a heart.

A loud scream is heard from Lilly Evens.
"Why did you do that, how did you do that. What are you" she said still terrified from what she just saw. But Elijah and the rest of the Mikealsons  seemed as equally shocked and scared.

"I'm not sure, why would I do such a thing" Elijah said shocked at his future selfs actions. Then a note  appeared in is hand.

In the future the Mikealsons will become creatures of the night, Original vampires. But just to let you know 1000 years has changed the children before you a lot so please don't judge and just keep watching.
                 Sincerely
  Death

People didn't seem pleased by the answer but just let it go, for now.

"Elijah" Klaus said in a bit of fear slowly backing away.

Niklaus and Elijah glanced at each other.

"You look surprised to see me, so it wasn't you who remove the dagger from my chest" Elijah said walking toward Klaus while whipping off the dagger.

" you look like you could do with a drink, and we have a lot to discuss, so shall we" Klaus said nonchalantly, gesturing towards the chairs. Then out of nowhere Elijah ran impossibly fast to Klaus and punched him really hard in the face, and shoved him through a set of glass doors.

"Ya, beat his ass" Sirius and Damon shouted at the same time before being sh'ed by their friends and family.
But Elijah and Klaus where just really concentrated on the screen to see wha they would do next.

"Easy, I've just finished renovating" Klaus said before rushing to Elijah slamming him into the table breaking it.

"I thought you said you just finished renovating" Kol said cheekily to Klaus.
"Oh, shove off he said pushing her face away"

"You know you have every right to be mad at me, but I did keep my word I reunited you with our family" Klaus said to Elijah. Elijah punched him in the face twice before shoving him it to a room where he landed on a coffin. Klaus opened the coffin and you could see a slightly older version of Kol. She looked really pale, had old timey clothes and shackles around her wrists. But what stuck out most was the dagger in her chest.

Many gasps where herd through out the great hall.

Klaus quickly pulled it out of her and held it over Elijah threateningly. "Don't make me do this to you again Elijah" he warned. But Elijah just held his hands up in surrender. "Use it, i dare you, you'll have Kol to deal with. And there will be no one her to protect you from her rath" Elijah said.

"Hey, I'm not that bad" Kol said crossing her arms pouting a bit. But her family just ignored her and she looked down sadly.

Klaus slowly lowered the dagger and said " Mikael is dead"

Then entire mikaelson family was shocked to say the least, but they said nothing.

"What did you just say" Elijah asked.
"I killed him with his own weapon, he's gone Elijah, forever" Klaus said looking Elijah in the eyes.

It was silent for a moment before Mikael started shouting at Klaus in fits of rage. " you did what boy, after everything I did for you". He was about to backhand him across the face but before he could McGonagall knocked him out with a spell. Klaus sent her a nod in silent thanks.

"Then why do our siblings stay in coffins" Elijah said angrily" Finn for 900 year, Kol for over a century".

Kol and Finn moved slightly away from Klaus and Elijah.

"Because of Stefan Salvatore, he holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them, there are things you don't know about our past Elijah, about our mothers death" Klaus said silently before muttering the last part "things I didn't want you to know but I am ready to tell you now".

"I only ask that you keep that oath of loyalty that you once swore to me" he said, then walked over to a table and dipped the dagger in a jar, before walking over to Kol.

"What are you doing" Elijah asked, Klaus then shoved the dagger through her chest into her heart.

"Always and Forever, I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother, help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again" Klaus said before closing Kols coffin.

Then the screen when black.

The Mikealsons seemed really conflicted, no one said anything until Kol got up and started walking to the Marauders.
"Kol where are you going" Finn asked her.

" I am going to sit next to the people who didn't put a dagger in my heart or just stand there and watch it happen" she said angrily glaring at Klaus and Elijah who looked extremely guilty. Everyone else just remained silent.

(Sorry it was so cringy, I'm just really bad at writing)
Also I will be writing the storyline in Pts instead of just one episode