- 𝐜hapter four

Start from the beginning

"Pipe down with that yelling shit." I stayed calm.

"Bitch— is you gon run up?" I cut her off,
"girl— IS. YOU. GON. RUN. UP?" I cut her off yelling at her.

"You run up!" She shouted, i did as said, i threw my book bag off punching her dead in the face.

"BITCH!" She shouted going straight for my hair, i got a grip of her hair, I started pounding her in the face as she tugged on my hair.

"BEAT HA ASS BESTIE!" Layla shouted as I continued punching her, another female tried to jump in, until kay pushed her back,

"Y'all ain't finna jump ma bestfriend nie" kay said, "beat dat hoe jaisha!" Layla said,

I swung ash to the ground, now throwing punches directly to her face, "ai da Feds comin, let's go" setty said trying to pull me off of her.

I let go of her, and fixed my shirt, and braids. Ash got up and walked away as people recorded. "GOT DAT ASS WHOOPED" people yelled recording her.

"Yhu good jai?" Blu asked me, "yes I'm good, thank you." I smiled, "you got dat bestie" layla hugged me,

"I knowww, yall ain believe me. All she do is pull hair. None of her punches connected." I laughed.

"Thank you for stopping that girl from jumping in. I appreciate it" i smiled giving him a hug.

"Gotchu, yhu ma dawg ima help yhu regardless" kay said hugging me back. "Awww" layla said.

"Awww no." I straight faced her.

"Jaisha! Why did the neighbor send me a video of you fighting some girl?" My mom asked, "mama, I do not know." I said.

"Jaisha you grounded." My step dad James said, "for what? For defending myself?? That girl has been bullying me since I started school here." I semi yelled.

"Why didn't you tell us?!? We are your parents. We can help you!" He yelled. "No! You are not my parent. Your my mothers husband. And no y'all can't help me!" I yelled back.

"Give me your phone right now." My mom said, "this isn't fair." I said as tears fell down my eyes. "Life isn't fair jaisha! The world doesn't revolve around you." He yelled.

"Can you stop yelling? Im trying to have a normal conversation why are you yelling?" I shouted.

"Conversation nothing! You are yelling right now." He said, "im yelling because y'all are yelling. If anything im being the bigger person when y'all are the adults here!" I shouted.

"Im a junior. I should be able to do what I want instead of being bossed around." I added.

"Go to your room hunny." My mom said.

I walked up the stairs, all I wanted to do was cry, me and my stepdad never argued foreal. He was nearly like my bestfriend and for me and him to argue hurt.

I tried texting layla but she didn't answer, me and kay were pretty much bestfriends but i still wasn't at the stage to where I could be alone with him.

Whenever he would come over for the project. The door would be open all the way, and I was comfortable in my own home already.