⚝𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

Start from the beginning

"Damn!" I complained, "You want these spit droplets back or are they for my arm to keep?" I rolled my eyes, wiping my shirt.

"My bad, gang." He out a laugh, putting the camera in my face, "Attitudeeee." He said, making me hit his arm.

He smacked his lips and sided eyed me, "Aight bro chill." He shoved my phone back to me, making me snatch it up.

"He's so annoying, bro." I groaned, staring at the comments. I try my best to read and answer every comment that comes in. I can't stand when people go live and just ignore the comments like what's that reason.

Being on live soon got boring to me and I had ended it. I was also getting bored of sitting here watching them film for this music video, make tik toks and goof around. Jenn and I was supposed to go to the mall straight after this for some shopping and then to the studio so they could work on their FaZe Kaysan collab.

Wherever Camrin is, I know he was going to be there. After him and I had talked to dad and talked some, he's calmed down a little bit on Jenn. He still feels some type of way but he realized he's just going to have to deal with it, unfortunately, for him.

"Not gon lie, bro,  i'm ready to dip, bro." I heard Kyle smack his lips, "Niggas don't know how to film right, gangsta." He muttered, shaking that long head of his.

I got up, walking over to them.

I stared at Jenn, looking her up and down. She looked so good right now that I can't even contain myself. I love when she wears her hair with one side down and the other one in a side ponytail. It shows her neck more and allows you to see her tattoos behind her ear and on her neck.

"What?" Jenn looked over at me. She didn't say it in a rude way. She looked genuinely confused which made me let out a small laugh. I shook my head, "Nothing." I smiled at her.

She walked up to me, "Nothing?" She repeated. "You staring at me. What I do?"

I playfully rolled my eyes, "What did you do?" I smacked my lips, "You must be guilty or something. I can't look at you?" I smiled up at her.

Jenn smiled, showing her braces, "Yeah. You can look at me. Ian complaining." She said.

I just smiled up at her in aw. She was so cute and I still couldn't believe she was into me like I was into her. "You so pretty." I basically giggled.

I could see Jenn visibly blush as she cheesed at her hardest, "Yo." She smacked her lips, "You think i'm pretty?"

"Mhm." I smiled at her.

"I think you pretty." She said.

I smiled, "Thank you." I giggled.

"Oh my God, shut up." Kyle stared over at us.

Jenn and I both smacked our lips at the same time, "Yo bro. You a hater?" Jenn pulled her pants up.

"Mind your business, dickhead." I rolled my eyes at Kyle.

"It's Carter Dickhead!" Jenn yelled.

Kyle side eyed us, "Niggas tag teaming me like a bunch of pussies." He said, "I'll flock ya down." He gave us wide eyes.

"Nigga jealous." Ta said, making us bust out laughing.