4 Mini Chandu marriage - II

Começar do início

Anirudh didn't understand her intention he thought that she too wants to get rid of unnecessary Marriage that's why she is shouting for her daddy and assured her by cupping her cheeks that he is there for her. Need not worry..he came for her and tried to embrace her but she didn't come into his embrace and looking outside

There outside sampoorna had told Vinayak Bhushan and Jagannath that Anirudh came and trying to molest our would be daughter in law Mini . The three of them came rushing to mini room and what they saw is Anirudh trying to embrace her and she is pushing him away telling no Anirudh .

Jagannath shouted: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH DOING

By seeing everyone she had turned tables and accused that Anirudh tried to molest her out of frustration that she is going to marry his step brother Chandu shocking everyone and Anirudh to the core . He doesn't know who is groom till now.

He became dumbfounded and looking at her bewildered.

She went and hugged her father with tears. Guests are trying to gather to see what's going on.

Chandu grandfather Jagannath came outside and lied to everyone with a forced smile that it's nothing small wardrobe malfunctioning defect for our bride. She will adjust and start Gowri Pooja soon. And they all went from there. However mini friends partly guessed the situation

Vinayak quickly believed mini words and dragged his son aside to the pantry room and started blaming him that are you not ashamed in doing this cheap act she is going to be your sister in law and you..!? Chi Anirudh chi

All chefs are observing them.

Anirudh doesn't have any words to say. Words are not coming out of his throat and looking at her and others as unbelievable and feeling suffocated.

She is not meeting his gaze and doing her drama with Jagannath that Anirudh is obsessed about me didn't value worth of relationships at all.

Aravind and sumati Trilochan and kalindi first came to Mini room and they are given partial information by mini friends and they started rushing there.

Bondita also listened their words under bed. She understood that Mini akka is lying that Anirudh baava tried to bad touch her. But this is wrong. She wanted to raise from there and tell everyone but doubted that will anyone listen to her or not and moreover everyone will burst on her if she involves in these kind of sensitive topics .

Her amma (sumati) will definitely make her stop watching TV and movies even chitchatting with her friends will also be banned. But she also couldn't see her Anirudh bava in pain . She prayed god to help him save him and felt that Trilochan Mavayya and kalindi Attaya are there na they will rescue baava.

First she need to come out of this room , if anyone had seen her she will be punished by her maa severely. She silently came out and started slipping from there

Jagannath is kicking lifeless and exhausted heartbroken Anirudh by throwing him on floor .

Trilochan and kalindi came there and shocked to see Anirudh being kicked and asked what happened. Sekhar couldn't see it and came out with tears.

Soudamini lied that Anirudh tried to molest her

kalindi gave a deadly fierce look and screamed furiously: IF YOU SAY ANY MORE LIE AGAINST MY SON NO ONE WILL BE WORST THAN ME, SOUDAMINI. I KNOW WHAT ALL YOU AND CHANDU DID AT ANIRUDH'S BACK.

(ఇంకొక్క మాట నా కొడుకు గురించి తప్పుగా మాట్లాడితే నేను ఏం చేస్తానో నాకే తెలియదు , సౌదామిని. నువ్వు చందు అనిరుధ్ వెనకాల ఏం చేసారో నాకు అంతా తెలుసు)