-Those glitches-

(A/N): All the keys are in the JeffxReader fanfics I wrote C: Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-(Y/N)'s POV-

I've been asleep for just 5 hours. Ever since I started to talk to Cleverbot, it was always glitchy. It's like Cleverbot is like... This... This... This... These "Creepypasta" people fanfics I read. I mostly think it's BEN Drowned since he can hack. Now, in 10 in the morning, I tried to go to Cleverbot. It said "ERROR LOADING" this time. And... A BEN Drowned "You Shouldn't Have Done That" Screen. "AAAAAH!!! I'm gonna freaking flip out if you do that one more time, Cleverbot..." I squealed. Then a voice came up. "You Shouldn't Have Done That, (Y/N)." Voice just... Just said that! "Shouldn't have done what...?" I typed in. "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" Came up this time. Then this song came up... "Round we go! The world is spinning round! When it stops, it's just beginning to! Sun comes up! We all live and scream! Sun comes down! And then we all DIE!" That song... So familiar... The screen of my computer glitched again. I began Toast Screeching... I turned of the computer... Plugged it off and that stuff... I went outside of my room...

-BEN's POV-

I hacked this 'Cleverbot' thing and I went up to see this 16 year old girl's reaction. Little did she know, I still hacked her computer... Her screen glitched and turned on saying... "You shouldn't have done that!" screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? Leave a comment below to let me know! And vote for some ideas! C: