PANDORA

                         PANDORA

A place where plants and animals depended on each other. A great blue sky illuminated the forests, white clouds adorned the sky.

Great mountains floated above the earth, letting roots grow out of the mountain. Native animals flew alongside the mountains, passing through the mist around the floating mountain, these animals being Banshees, which squawked in the morning breeze.

Somewhere in the great forests of Pandora, a viper wolf walked quietly on a tree branch, not noticing the presence of a Na'vi around him.

" Pandora's forest contains many dangers."

Large yellow eyes appear behind a bush, and they belong to Ney'tiri, who was watching the native animal intently.

"But the most dangerous thing about Pandora..."

Ney'tiri steps out from behind the leaves while pulling her bow and arrow back, but something stopped her, looking down she remembered she was pregnant, she sighed. Fixing the posture again.

".....is that you might come to love her too much."

Ney'tiri looks for its prey, seeing that it has lost it, probably the viper wolf has noticed its presence. She huffs in frustration, making her way back to her house, but is stopped when a baby's cry echoes through the woods.

"To be born is to receive the whole world as a gift."

Ney'tiri turns sharply when she hears the cry, watching the environment in search of the baby's sound, she walks slowly over some tree roots. The baby's loud cry echoed through the forest again, Ney'tiri's ears twitched at the sound.

" We didn't know how she appeared at that moment.. "

Ney'tiri peers over some leaves, his large yellow eyes peering around the trees. But something catches his attention, a large animal with a white coloring and blue bands covered its neck, its appearance very similar to a Direhorse.

 But something catches his attention, a large animal with a white coloring and blue bands covered its neck, its appearance very similar to a Direhorse