The blonde then sat back down next to her fiancé as he wrapped his arms tightly around her waist while Dom stood up with Marcos in his arms.

"You wanna meet them?" Dom asked him "All right, everyone. . .meet Brian" Everyone started clapping at the name while Brian was on the verge of tears that his best friend had named his son after him.

"Hey Brian" Tej smiled.

"Oh, man" Roman smiled "Welcome to the family, Brian"

Sapphire looked over at her brother and smiled as Dom walked over to him with baby Brian in his arms "Brian meet your godfather; Brian. You wanna hold him?"

"Yeah, course I do man" Letty smiled at the sight as Dom handed his son over to Brian who introduced baby Brian to Jack. Knowing his son was safe with Brian, he went back to his seat next to Letty.

Sapphire looked around at everyone around the table "Okay, I guess it's my turn to say grace" She said "We thank you for giving us family. We sit here in praise. Thank you for giving us the strength"

-----

"Is this really happening?" Sapphire whispered, watching as Letty placed her veil in her hair before she stood up and went over to look in the mirror at her dress.

"It sure is" The Latina smiled "You look gorgeous Sapphire. Now come on, lover boy's waiting" Sapphire chuckled slightly and linked her arms with Letty before walking out to meet her brother.

Tej was stood at the end of aisle practically sweating because of how nervous he was as he rocked back and forth on his shoes when the priest came out and asked for everyone to stand. And in that moment, everything became real. One minute they was doing a heist in Rio and the next, their getting married in Miami and leaving their old life behind. Forever.

The music started to play as Jack came walking down the aisle with Mia behind him while throwing the white and pink petals down the pathway. Willow was also beside him with a flower reef around his neck and as soon as she saw Tej she went into a sprint, her tail wagging when she got to him.

Tej smiled, bending down to stroke her as she laid down beside him on the right "Hey girl, you just as nervous as me?" Standing back up, Tej stood tall with his shoulders back and that's when he saw her. The love of his life. His future wife. His everything.

Walking down the aisle with Brian by her side as everyone's eyes were on her. The guests were taking pictures and smiling at the bride as she sent them a smile back before finally getting to where Tej stood.

"I'm so proud of you, Saph, I really am" Brian hugged his sister and kissed her forehead before he let her go and presented her to Tej, placing her hand in his. Brian looked over at his childhood best friend and smiled, patting Tej on the shoulder before standing at his side as his best man.

"You may now be seated" The priest said as all the guests then sat back down in their seats "We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite Tej Parker and Sapphire Rose O'conner in marriage. Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in that love, who honour each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lives together. This ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exist between you. It is a symbol of how far you have come these past few years. It is a symbol of the promise you will make to each other to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners. No matter what challenges you face, you now face them together, and no matter how much you succeed, you now succeed together. The love between you joins you now as one"

Sapphire and Tej smiled at each other as they were now both on the verge of tears as Jack let go of his fathers hand and held out the rings to the couple. The blonde smiled at him as her and Tej took the rings, Jack then went to stand back in his spot next to Brian and held his hand tightly.

"Do you Tej Parker, take Sapphire Rose O'conner to be your lawfully wedded wife, to share your life openly, standing with her in sickness and in health, in joy and sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more until death do you part?"

Tej nodded "I do" He then slid the ring onto Sapphire's finger "I give you this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you"

The priest then turned to Sapphire "Do you Sapphire Rose O'conner, take Tej Parker to be your lawfully wedded husband, to share your life openly, standing with him in sickness and in health, in joy and sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more until death do you part?"

"I do" Sapphire repeated, sliding the ring onto Tej's finger "I give you this ring as a reminder that I will love, honour, and cherish you. In all times, in all places, and in all ways, forever"

The priest nodded and looked at the guests "If anyone objects to the marriage please speak now or forever hold your peace" No one said a word like expected "Well, by the power vested in me by the state of Miami, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride"

Tej smiled and his hands rested on Sapphire's waist, kissing her softly. Everyone clapped for the now married couple as Tej dipped her slightly. Once the two pulled away, the priest spoke again.

"I now present to you all for the first time, Mr and Mrs Parker"