I felt good, as both of their mouths attacked different parts of my body. Chan licked and sucked on my neck, and I whimpered again. Changbin gave attention to my chest, ghosting his lips over my bare breasts.

"I think we need to set some ground rules. As a pack," Chan said as soon as he stopped licking my neck. My eyes widen and my heart started beating faster at those words.

"A pack?" I asked. I got two long hums in response, and I felt confused.

This should be an easy answer; no, I love Changbin. But Binnie seems ok with this situation, and I want to take his feelings into account.

I kissed Changbin's lips and grinded into him slowly, deciding to ignore my feelings for tonight. We can talk about this another day, right now I just want to feel.

Rain fell slowly outside of the bookstore, and I wondered if the rain felt as down as I did. People littered the bookstore, and I worked overtime, helping costumers left and right. Changbin also worked hard, juggling costumers and stocking books us. I was so close from calling Minho to help out.

We were getting flooded.

"Hi, how can I help you?" I asked one of the customers in front of the counter. He looked me up and down and sneered before slamming the book he had on the counter.

"I want this." She said in a rude tone. I internally rolled my eyes and she looked at her perfectly manicured hands as if she had something better to do.

"That'll be ten dollars." I replied, waiting for her to take out her wallet. She sneered again and glared at me.

"What? I can get the same book for five bucks." She yelled.

"We donate ten percent of our profit to the Alphas helping Alphas Foundation." I say with a smile. Anger radiated from her in waves.

"Ah, no wonder." she said with disdain. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"You're a wolf lover." She said between gritted teeth. She looked at me, as if I was gum on her shoe and I felt mad.

"Please do not disrespect me, ma'am. If you don't want to buy the book, don't buy it. Simple as that."

"You must really love them; your submission is showing." She said with a fake grin. I smiled and turned to the next costumer.

"I can help who's next," I said as the next costumer came up to the counter. The elderly man set a book on the counter, and I grabbed the bar code scanner to scan it.

That's when the rude costumer slightly bumped into the man, sending him tumbling off. I ran swiftly to the man and stopped him from falling. Changbin appeared in front of the rude costumer as I helped the man up.

"I'm going to need you to leave," he growled at her. She scoffed, eying him up and down before smirking seductively. Anger swirled inside of me at that look.

"With you?" She feigned innocence. Oh, hell, no.

I growled and I felt my eyes reacting. The girl turned to me and gasped loudly.

"She threatened me." She yelled out. All of the costumers turned to all of us, and Changbin growled.

"I'm so sorry everyone. We will close for an hour, to clear some things out. Thank you for the patience!" I yelled and dragged Changbin out the back door.

"That pissed me off." He said and I nodded, feeling tears in my eyes.

"I'll call Minho." I said as he kissed my temple.

The bed comforted me, especially with the two men next to me. Chan and Changbin hugged me and comforted me as I let go of everything. Tears flowed freely down my cheeks and Changbin kissed my temple softly.

"Do you really think we can work?" I asked softly.

I didn't know what we would look like, but Chan was my mate. Maybe I can learn to like him. Chan isn't bad looking, and he seemed like a nice guy if Changbin liked him. Although I didn't know Changbin would be onboard with it that fast.

"Of course, we can, as long as we're honest with each other." Chan said, rubbing my arms.

"Honestly, Changbin, I love you. And we talked about this before, how Chan is my mate, but I want to be with you. You seem fine with all of us, so I'm willing to give this a try. For you." I said as both of them nodded.

"The wolf lover thing bothered you, didn't it baby?" Changbin said. I nodded and leaned on his chest. He hugged me as tears continued to fall.

"Wolf lover?" Chan asked, scooting closer to us.

"Some rude customer at the bookstore. The girl was rude, then she hit on me, and Aria got jealous, and then we left. Minho is taking care of the shop with Jisungie." Changbin explained.

Chan leaned towards me, and I took that opportunity, and then he captured my lips with his. He smiled as he pulled away and I smiled back. Changbin chuckled and kissed Chan before kissing me.

I am kind of looking forward to what is ahead of us. Loving Changbin was easy, loving Chan might be as well.

If you liked the story please like, and comment

If you liked the story please like, and comment. This story will be part of the Alpha Award 2023, so please vote if you loved this.