Not Gonna Write You A Love Song 📝 Pt. 13

Start from the beginning

"I'm...You're" I uttered "You're making me Partner?". Devantè nodded as he lit his cigar inhaling his smoke."But. Why..." I looked to him "I don't deserve half of your label".

"I told you. You're my better half" he stated "That missing piece I was looking for. The night of the robbery made that clear as day...You need a place you can feel safe. Where you can be whoever the fuck you want to be. A place you can call home

And it's there. At Swing Mob"

"I really don't know what to say De" I shook my head staring at document stating that half of everything belonged to me.

"You remember that bet we had going in the kitchen before you headed back?" he questioned. I slowly nodded.

"Just Say Yes"

Present

I could feel the tension between the two people that mattered most. I never seen anything like it, it was as if the two were going for blood but who was gonna draw first? And who would be left standing?

"Demi do me a favor and bounce" he ordered "I need a minute with my girl". "Since when did she belong to you?" she lift her brow. "Since I gave her a key to my fucking mansion" he answered "I asked Diamond to move in".

"Devante!" I stomped "I didn't even get a chance to talk to them about it".

"Or maybe you weren't trying to tell us at all" she pulled away "I'm getting the hell outta here". As she tried to storm off, Devante stepped in front of her breaking her stride. "Devante please..." I implored. "Oh so watchu gonna do Swing huh. You gonna hit me for kissing Diamond?" She smirked

"NEWSFLASH NIGHA! She. Kissed. Me!!" I dropped my head rubbing my temple.

"Oh and here's something else you didn't know" she smiled "While you were away giving YOUR GIRLFRIEND the good time, so was I...with Diamond".

"DEMI!" I jumped. Devante only chuckled bouncing his finger in her face.

"See. I knew I never liked yo ass" he smirked "Always running yo fucking mouth telling everybody's business just to keep that weak ass ego of yours....You just threw your own BANDMATE under the bus". I looked over realizing what she had just done. He tilted his head.

"You happy now?"

"I-I wasn't" she stammered looking back "I didn't mean it like that". I turned my face. "You know Demi I'm getting kinda...sick of you making her cry" he replied "So now it's my turn".

"Devantè" I called "Let it go please".

"You reaalllyyy think you can go head to head with a nigha like me" he smirked. "Well allow me to Read it while you Weep..." He now had her undivided attention speaking from his chest. "You not a nigha Demi, and you'll never be. I know for a FACT you not gonna fight for her" he continued. "But see me...."

He stepped forward.

"I'd KILL a muthafucka for that one right there...." Demi stood frozen. My jaw dropped knowing he'd actually pulled that trigger in a heartbeat.

"So you fucked her, ate her pussy and I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it" he continued "That just makes her experience with me even better". Demi's eyes enlarged with disturbance. "But lemme ask you this one question Demi..." he stooped to her level

"Did she so happen to mention my name even once before you dived in?". The silence between me and Demi gave him the conformation that he needed.

"You muthafuckers made for each other" she scoffed walking past De "I'm out"."Yeah you made that part pretty clear" he scratched his ear with his pinky turning to her "And if you want to keep in that way, you speak nothing of what happened".