Coming back pt.2

Diana's pov-

I finally arrived at Luna nova, right when I walk in I was surprised by a brown haired girl running at me, "DIANA" Akko said, "uh hi Akko." Why is she talking to me doesn't she see me as a "rival," I mean maybe it's because we destroyed the missile that Croxs made but still, Why??

"Hey Diana how are you this fine morning" Akko said, huh why is she talking so..proper..something happened while I was gone, but what?

Akko's pov-

Right when I came in school sucy came at me, and shoved a weird mushroom in my mouth, "SUCY, WHAT WAS THAT" "you'll see Akko," Sucy said then walked away. I started to feel very weird.

Sucy's pov-

I gave Akko a mushroom that will increase her feelings for who ever she likes, I already know who she likes so I wanted to see her get embarrassed.

Back to the present- Diana's pov-

"My day has been fine thanks for asking" "you know what's also fine" Akko asked, "what?" I was confused so I asked, "YOU" Akko yelled, I felt my face turn red, "Akko are you um ok" I asked because she never acted like this before, " yess, but Sucy did feed me a weird mushroom" Akko said, that's it Sucy was experimenting on Akko ugh she really had to stop that.

A/n hi I know it's still short but there will be more soon I swear, also if you have any suggestions of what you want like: smut, fluff,etc etc then just tell me and I'll do it