Untitled Part 1

Joe and Mama were two best friends who loved to explore and get into mischief. One day, they stumbled upon an old abandoned house in the woods. They thought it would be fun to investigate and see if they could find any treasure.

As they entered the house, they immediately noticed a strange smell. It was like rotten eggs mixed with burnt popcorn. Mama gagged and covered his nose, while Joe wrinkled his nose and exclaimed, "This place smells like my uncle's socks!"

As they made their way through the house, they noticed that everything was covered in a thick layer of dust. Mama sneezed so hard that he almost fell over, and Joe laughed so hard that he had to hold onto the wall to keep from falling.

Suddenly, they heard a strange noise coming from upstairs. It sounded like someone was dragging a heavy object across the floor. Mama whispered, "Joe, I think we should leave. This place gives me the creeps."

But Joe, being the adventurous one, said, "Nah, let's check it out. Maybe it's just an old piece of furniture."

As they crept up the stairs, the noise got louder and more ominous. Finally, they reached the top of the stairs and saw a dark figure dragging a heavy object across the floor. Joe and Mama's eyes widened in fear, but then the figure turned around and revealed itself to be a man in a Halloween costume.

Joe and Mama breathed a sigh of relief and started to laugh. "You really had us going there, mister!" Joe exclaimed. The man laughed and said, "I thought I'd have a little fun scaring people who dare to enter this spooky old house."

Joe and Mama had a good laugh with the man, and even took some selfies with him in his costume. As they left the house, they felt relieved that it wasn't as scary as they thought it would be. But little did they know, the real horror was yet to come...