Radhika

Radha Pov
Well today was so good as today was my birthday yes my 5 birthday, me mother father went to long drive and now we are going home . I am so happy for what we have done but something important will happen I have thing because it feels but if something happened I wish that I can time travel to Mahabharata help karna , Duryodhan and help Krishna with Dharam sthapna and make understand pandues that if there that does not mean that the greater than anyone but I don't know why the karna and Duryodhan  and the maharani gandhari get justice she had lost her 100 child and the current who don't know the who is parents and got from Bhagwan Parshuram and got so many but then also he had to your done even he can go Pandavas to help his brother but he still loyal to his friend how good friendship if there any way to help me I will helping not only human during also because they think he is a bad because he was born when there was storm but I don't think that's just any justice and help maharani gandhari.So, I ask for my birthday wish that cannot timetable so the I can help them and help Krishna with Dharam Sapna if there then please make it my wish come true.

Unknown Pov
sakhi ki ichcha mere liye aadesh hai(my friend wish is my order).

Author Pov
Radha father: do you enjoy my Radha Rani?

Radha: yes , it was so awesome papa , it is best day

Mother : Well if our Radha Rani happy so we are happy

Suddenly there fast car came due to which Radha car roll but unknown force protect from damage and light came take from there.

Unknown:I am  sorry Shri , you have to see your car accident got fear but it was written in your
destiny . Aaradhya and sakhi now you have to do.

Unknown 2 : don't worry sakha , I will take care of sakhi .

Unknown 3 : ha Aaradhya don't worry she is like my sister as like unknown 2 is your sister.

Radha pov

Suddenly our car was hit by fast car due to our starting rolling but I didn't get any hurt but suddenly there light came and I known I was blackout.

Author pov

Radha wake up from unconscious .

Radha: aah, my head is paining aah , mama papa where are you?

Radha was looking around and sheep on the she was in the stranger please but the place of very beautiful it was like a it she was in the heaven

Radha: where am I? Am I dead?

Unknown 2: No Radhika we brought you here

Radha : huh , Mahadeva Devi Parvati aap why do you bring me here where is my mother and father?

Devi Parvati: don't worry Radhika your mother and father at your house but they don't have your memory because you are brought here and you have a wish that you want to help Krishna with his Dharam sthapna and help Duryodhan ,and Karan to have better

Radha : but I am just ordinary girl you can call any special person

Mahadev: that's why we are calling because you are the already girl but also you have great mind even though you can hate Karan and Duryodhan because they have done evil things but you have think that they have any everything because they are any person to help them but other person think they were born evil and they did not want to help them so you are in the person who want to have them will you help them?

Radha: yes I will have them they my time evil things but they don't have anyone to help them Duryodhan was brain was by his mamashri and Karan he don't have anyone any person to support him but he had loyalty and have a strong inspiration even though he was closed many times but also he did not leave any chance to show how proud of he is.

Mata Parvati: so don't worry if any thing goes wrong Krishna will help you but now you have to go to the Karan where he is small and was going to Gurukul but Dronacharya disline to make his student.

Mahadev: so you have to go there and make Karan understand even though he was listen for this but he should not lie and should not follow Dharam has a blindly if he did that will be adharam and he should help any person who is not doing Dharam but don't follow Dharam blindly.

Mata parvati: and now I will give this bag in this you are any clothes jewellery food and one mobile is there keep this bag with you it will help you in the future.

Radha: thank you Mahadev or Mata Parvati for giving me one chance for helping Dharmasthala and thank you for this back Mata Parvati and now I will make sure the karna to follow Dharam but not blindly and make his life better.
So now please send me there. But before you send me there can I also study with brother Karan and learn all Vedas and fighting skills

Mahadev: ha putri you can learn anything you want. Now Kalyan Ho tumhara jo bhi ichcha hai vah accha Jaye.

Mata Parvati: han Kalyan Ho Tum jo bhi sikho pura sikho gi tumhen yah Mera Aashirwad hai (anything you will learn everything that is my wish)

Then suddenly light came and from there Radha was gone .

Unknown: dhanyvad Aaradhya and sakhi for helping me

Mahadev: Aaradhya mujhe aapko dhanyvad Dena chahie tujhe mujhe aapki vajah se meri bahan ko mil saka

Mata Parvati: han bhrata aapki vajah se mujhe meri sakhi se milne ka mauka Mila abhi aapki Bari hai ki sakhi ka acche se Dhyan rakhiye

Unknown 2 : don't worry Mata Parvati I will take care of Mata Lakshmi and make sure unknown do not do anything to Mata Lakshmi.

Thank you for reading this story total word is 1001 . I will make sure to make this long enough to you enjoy don't worry second part will come very soon it might be come at Thursday or  Friday . Till then Radhe Radhe