Guest Judge + Public's Vote + Coaches' Choice

[ SHOWDOWN GUEST JUDGE ]

Move over, ordinary people. Here comes the royalty!

Aeris (MaskedDreams1) is crowned as the 'Princess of Liriko' (though we are really not sure of who died and made her princess . . . we just learned to live with it). Aside from being a Liriko royalty, she's also the 'Princess of Tragedy' with piece after piece of heart-wrenching stories she has under her name. Will the Top 12 go on a smooth sailing or we'll witness the tragedy of the seven seas? Either way, Aeris is one of the crew and impressing her is a must.

Her expectation:

" For the writers, I'd expect them to have truly improved by now. For their entries, I'd expect nothing but their best. This is, after all, the second to the last round. Besides those two, wala na ata akong ine-expect pa. Lols How to impress me? I think it will all depend on the execution. Great execution, no matter how simple or complicated the plot is, would make a great entry. "

Aeris, along with the four coaches, will be commenting on, reading, and scoring every entry. She will contribute to further whirl the rankings and make them unpredictable.

[ PUBLIC'S VOTE AND VOICE ]

As you all know, one (1) author will secure his/her spot in The Finale with the help of our ever-supportive Liriko crowd.

Some time on June 2nd, to give way to those who will submit on the 1st, the Showdown entries will be posted in this book. We will try to minimize the intervals to seconds since the entries will be posted as a whole and not by team. To be fair, the official number of orange stars will only be counted once the last entry is uploaded. All orange stars pressed before the arrival of the last entry will not be included in the tally. I will keep careful watch of the votes while the uploading is in progress, you have seen the effectiveness of this method last round and proper deductions were made.

There will only be two (2) days allotted for voting. If, for example, I finished posting the entries by 1:00 pm on June 2nd then it will take 48 hours before the public voting is shut. That will mean that the closing of voting is on June 4th 1:00 pm.

Since Playoffs, votes given by my account (@PlayMySong) and any of the coaches' accounts (OnlyHope21. thelazyprince,UndercoverWerewolf, WckdWzrd) will not be counted as well. The coaches and I are not encouraged to vote.

And lastly, with observations considered from last round, the public votes will be equivalent to 10% while the other 90% will be the impact of the five (5) averages to be given by the by round judges.

Again, only one (1) will be saved by the public regardless of his/her rank for the round.

[ COACHES' CHOICE ]

Among all the times your coach chose you, this will be the one to have less impact because it has no guarantee to propel you to the next round. Nevertheless, the ability to change the rankings is still present with this power.

The Showdown features the power to crown authors with the most impressive crafts. Being labelled as the 'Coaches' Choice' gives the author an additional of one (1) point to be added to his/her final average for the round. Again, this may not save an author but it can raise his/her chance of getting saved.

Having four (4) coaches doesn't really mean four (4) choices too. The coaches are not required to pick an author that hasn't been labelled as a choice yet. And yes, one (1) point is equivalent to one (1) coach. So if two or more coaches chose you, like pilosopongbasha last season, your additional points will be equivalent to same number of coaches who chose you.

This will come handy as having a high average is also a way to squeeze yourself in to the Finale.

[ THE TOP 4 ]

Yes, you've read it properly and right. We are taking back what we said on the previous chapter.

The second season of Liriko will get to see four (4) authors compete in the Finale. We have four teams this season so it is more than appropriate to add another slot for the last brawl of the season.

With the addition of another author, those who will survive Showdown are as follows:

one (1) author will be the public's choice
two (2) authors will be saved for having the highest and second highest average
one (1) author will win the last chance performance

Hold on to your seats, we're going in to full swing. Good luck! :)