1

Monday
9 AM

early in the morning as the birds chipped outside the window, your eyes opened slowly.the sound of your alarm ringing for at least a minute now catches your attention. You reached out and turned it off. Your eyes had taken a while to adjust into the sunlight, that came from the nearby window in front of the bed. You had been avoiding today but it's "whatever" now.. Since lately you have been very lazy and taken a break from commissions. Today you have a hectic day of work.. you piled half a week of commissions today.

"I should be getting ready soon" you sighed tiredly from the day prior. You had stayed up all night watching tv and that cause you to wake up with giant eye-bags. Still you got up from the bed. slowly sliding into your cargo pants that you picked up from the bedroom floor, and a white off shoulder shirt you found laying around on your desk. Usually you'd get one or two stares from random creeps out in the street, but you loved wearing your own trends.

——————————————————————————
10:16 AM

"I'm here" you shouted from the bottom of the enormous tree in windrise. A person slowly peeked out their head from behind the tree wanting to see who was the crazy person shouting this early in the morning,

"oh hi y/n!" Bennett ran over to you with his extroverted personality. As he got close you walked over to him happy, and tried hugging him just to greet him like a normal person. But he suddenly stopped you with his hand in front of your face in a 'stop' manner.

"wait!! don't get to close to me! You might get bad luck too.." He quickly said as he looked around sounding completely serious. You looked at him confused and chuckled "bennett don't be ridiculo-" but suddenly you got caught off by something wet that dropped on your head.

All that came out of your mouth was a small "..oh" as you noticed a bird had taken a shit on your head. you sighed calmly and quickly wiped it off of your hair with a wet wipe you had in your bag that you'd use in case of emergencies... like being pooped on?

"That stupid bird. I'm going to cook it!!" you angrily yelled towards the way the bird fled. "I'm so sorry y/n" Bennet looked at you with a sad face similar to a sad puppy. You looked at him and smiled reassuring him "don't apologize it wasn't your fault.. It should be that damn bird apologizing"

"it was my fault.. my bad luck affected you.. im surprised i didn't get pooped on too.." he said as he sighed sadly. You grabbed his shoulders and shook the guy "are u crazy.. stop saying that! don't think so negatively! Let's just go.. it'll get late.. if we just stand here and mope around" I said as he looked at you and smiled softly "okay let's go! I'm so excited for this adventure!"

——————————————————————————
9:30 PM

"So how many days are you going to be in liyue?" You asked as both of you guys walked through the path towards mondstadt. Bennet had just told you that he had to go to visit someone in liyue. And he was going to leave soon.

"Just a day! I have to meet with someone.. so tiring..." He answered as he kicked a rock on the floor but then slipped on it.. his bad luck is really unlucky.. you couldn't help but chuckle before offering a hand towards him.

"haha.. just as i thought my bad luck was calming down.." bennett frowned and kicked the air. "you sure don't stay away from trouble.." you chuckled as you picked him up gently from the floor.