roommates & activity fairs

I finished unpacking all my stuff and was about to take a nap before the door was burst open by I'm assuming the girl I'll be rooming with.

"Hey I'm fat Amy"

"I'm Baby, you call yourself fat Amy?" I questioned

"yeah, so twig bitches like you don't do it behind my back"

"okayyy, well its nice to meet you fat Amy"

"likewise, so you being to the activities fair yet"

"No, not yet" I said, " I have some things to do first"

"okay ill see you there" Amy said while walking out the room

I like her, she's weird but I can already tell we'll get along great, she didn't bother to unpack anything though which I thought was strange. I flopped onto my bed when someone aggressively knocked on the door, I thought it was about to come off its hinges. I honestly couldn't care less about who it is.

"Its open" I called out

"You know its not safe to leave the door unlocked baby bubble"

My head shot up once I heard the nickname, I smiled as i turned to look at the face of my boyfriend Donald Walsh. He's in the year above me and is a treble just like my brother. I jumped off the bed and ran towards him, throwing my arms around his shoulders and pressing my lips against his. I eventually pulled away and smiled at him.

"so you met your roommate yet" he asked

"yeah, she's interesting " I replied

"well I'm sure its nothing you cant handle"

"Haha, I am so ready to be a treble maker"

" I know you are Baby bubble, Bumper hasn't shut up about it all week I also can't wait to mess with the bellas"

"They just cant find out about me knowing you or Bumper until after the auditions" i said giving him a quick kiss.

"Ill see you down at the activity fair" he said before leaving the room. Messing with the bellas will be fun.

I followed Donald out the room a few minutes later and made my way down to the quad to check out the activity fair. I walked past many booths, non of which caught my interest. A slight smirk came across my face as I walked towards the bella booth.

"Aubrey what about her " I knew the girls name was Chloe and the blonde girl was Aubrey

"She looks promising" Aubrey replied her voice perking up.

A flyer flew in front of my face as Chloe started to speak

"would you be interested in joining our a cappella group"

"ermm I don't know I mean I never really sing in public" i pretended to be nervous speaking to them.

"That's ok just come to auditions and give it a try please" Chloe said with a smile

" I'll think about it" i said turning on my heel smirking as i heard Chloe and Aubrey squealing as i walked away.