It's going to match his shirt perfectly.

I sit down at my vanity, doing my makeup. It takes me 30 minutes to become happy with it.

Another 30 minutes is spent on my hair. I scrunched the ringlets with water and used Farrah Faucet spray to give it a little more volume. After I tie it half up.

I stare at my self. I look pretty. Hell, I look normal for once. There's no blood coming from my nose. No stupid lab gown. I've finally reached peak normalcy.

Then it hit me, Eleven could try to be normal today too. She could go to the dance. I burst out of my room.

"Hey, quiet," Hopper yells, turning up his show.

"Sorry," I say quickly, then I knock on El's door. She opens it from her bed. I step in and shut it quickly.

"Pretty," she states, staring at me.

"Do you want to go to the dance too? Mike and the boys will be there," I tell her, siting on her bed.

"Will you make me pretty?" She asks, pointing to her face.

"Eleven you are beautiful but yes; I can put some makeup on you if you'd like," I smile at her, standing and reaching my hand out.

She takes my hand. I lead her to my room and sit her on my vanity chair, facing me. I do slight makeup on her.

She giggles when I use the makeup brush on her cheeks. It makes me smile. This feeling feels good.

After I'm done with her makeup and hair, I send her to her room with a dress. Her dress is blue. Well it's my dress, but I imagine she probably looks better in it.

While she's getting dressed, I slip my maroon dress on.

A knock sounds at my door. "Come in!"

Hopper steps in. "Why is she dressed up?"

"I'm taking her with me," I tell him, turning around, "Zip this please."

He zips it up, and I spin back around. "How do I look?" I back up a few feet, twirling.

"Beautiful, but do you really think she should go out?" Hopper asks, sitting on my bed.

I sit next to him, putting on my tennis shoes. "I do. I'll be there. Billy, Jonathan, and Nancy will be there. The boys will be there. Everything is under control and it's too late now to say no."

He nods and sighs. "Keep a good eye on her."

"Always do," with that I give him a hug and go to Eleven's room with a pink belt in my hand.

"You ready?" I ask with a small knock.

She opens the door, her dress is about to fall. I catch it by the neck line and spin her around, zipping it up.

"There," I smile. I take the belt around her waist and help her put it on.

"You look beautiful. Come see," I lead her back to my room. She stands in front of my mirror.

"You look great El," Hopper says from my bed. She smiles at him before looking back to herself. "Pretty."

"Get some shoes on. I bet Billy's waiting," I say, grabbing my heels.

We start out five minute walk in the woods before I finally see Billy's Camaro parked next to my Impala.

His music is blaring and he has his eyes closed, tapping on the steering wheel.

I open the door, telling El to get in the back. We get in and he has no idea until we shut the doors.

He screams and turns the music down. "You scared the hell out of me!"