ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ

Start from the beginning

Her wolf form stands at three feet tall with a similarly muscular build. She's a bit lithe with pale ginger fur that's faded off-white on her legs and underbelly.

-ˋˏ [ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ] ˎˊ

At her core, Tourmaline is an independent woman who relies on herself and only herself, thriving best on her own. She is self-sufficient, able to care for herself and her daughters efficiently, conscious of their resources and materials. She values her privacy, a difficult one to get to open up, and doesn't take to big events very often. While she enjoys the company of others, she doesn't trust them and tends to stick to the edge of any clique.

Tourmaline is thoughtful, a woman of her own actions and decisions. She strategic in every aspect of her life from conflict to food, planning and evaluating and ensuring that she'll be okay. She can be easily irritated, especially when others try to put words in her mouth or make decisions in her place. She has a thing about control, needing total sovereignty over herself, her body, and her life. She can spiral into a panic attack if someone takes it from her.

Otherwise though, Tourmaline is steady and strong, someone who relies on her practical mind. She isn't easily shaken, a stone to fall back on, nor is she quick to fright. Tourmaline is practical, taking what she needs not what she wants, and is reasonable, willing to hear two sides of an argument before she makes a decision. There's no heart for others to play into, and further someone tries to tug at her compassion, the further she will shut down.

At times she can be merciless, willing to do whatever she much to survive. In desperation, Tourmaline can kill and thieve without guilt, caring only for daughter and herself. She's unbreakably loyal to her family, inseparable and devoted, everything she does ultimately revolve around them. She's more open with them, more honest and more humorous with a lightly sarcastic tongue. However, she will lie to them if she feels she needs to, whether it's dodging around a sensitive subject or trying to protect them.

 However, she will lie to them if she feels she needs to, whether it's dodging around a sensitive subject or trying to protect them

-ˋˏ [ 𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 ] ˎˊ

-ˋˏ [ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪʟɪɴɢᴜᴀʟɪsᴍ   ] Tourmaline is fluent in Russia and English. She's proficient in Russian Sign Language.

-ˋˏ [   ᴇxᴘᴇʀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍʙᴀᴛᴀɴᴛ   ] As a former warrior of the Pack Form the Eastern Wind, Tourmaline is an expert in hand-to-hand combat, weapons combat, and wolf combat. She was trained since she was fourteen years old, and had once been one of the best in her pack, but since exile and settling in Chicago, her skill has lessened.

-ˋˏ [   ʟʏᴄᴀɴ ᴘʜʏsɪᴏʟᴏɢʏ   ] As a lycan, Tourmaline has heightened senses, increased strength, and increased speed as well as the ability to see in the dark. She is also able to shapeshift between a human form, a wolf form, and a beastly creature in between.