Not Gonna Write You A Love Song 📝Pt. 12

Start from the beginning

"Tone it down a notch laaddiess" he said causing us to chuckle "What about you Demi and Diamond?". We both look to one another as I signal for her to go first.

"It's so many I can't choose" she dryly spoke causing me to almost cuss her out. I raised my mic.

"Yeah I agree with Demi. Their whole album is stupendous" I paused "But Time & Place would have to be mine". Devante discreetly nipped his lip and I had to hide my smile. That was the beginning of our secret affair and sadly it would be the last. I asked myself, if I could do this shit all over again would I change anything....

To be honest...I just wished I could go back further in time to meet Donald instead, because that's who kept this relationship afloat for so long.

The more I stayed, but more his boyish charm started to fade away.

"So throughout the course of 6-7 months of working in the studio, how has it been working under one roof?" Arsenio questioned. The guys looked at one another pointing to see who would speak first, the spokesperson responded.

"It's been amazing man" Dalvin snickered "They're a lot of fun. We really enjoyed our time with them. Bouncing ideas here and there, learning what makes them tick....it was definitely a rewarding experience working with each and every girl". We all blushed.

K raised his mic.

"And they cook too" he added. The audience laughed along with us.

"Wait wait wait. You girls were feeding them and didn't ask me if I wanted anything?" asked Arsenio playfully offended."Now you know we wouldn't do you like that Senio" teased Tati "You can get a plate anytime".

"That's those Southern Women for ya" he smiled. Here he go with that wack ass country imitation, sometimes I wish Northerns stop mimicking us like that but I remained polite.

"So Devantè. You quiet over there my man" he pointed out "You know I'm about to put you on blast". The women in the crowd cheered watching Devantè bashfully grin.

He brought his mic up swiping his lips.

"Come on man". He chuckled into the mic and my heart leaped.

"You know I got to man. Outta the fellas, you don't say too much and I'm pretty sure the women in the audience wanna know...WUZZUP?!". They all screamed as De swiped his lips once more.

"Okay okay so...having now worked with Diamond..." he paused "Has your views changed?". Our eyes connected while raising his mic again.

"They have" he smirked "More ways than one. "Elaborate my brother" Senio sat up leaning into his chair.

"She surprised me, she isn't afraid to switch things up and take on new challenges. I was really impressed though she had me uptight in the beginning".

The crowd laugh like I did.

"... I'd honestly like to work with her again". The crowd then ooooo'd

"Diamond your response". My jaw hurt from all the smiling I was doing. He had no idea how happy he made me."Oh wow" I hid my face. The crowd awwwed

"Nah nah it's just that. For a very long time all I ever wanted was to work with this man here" I pointed "He's very dedicated and devoted to his craft. He's taught me so much, even though I rolled my eyes a couple of times".

The crowd laughed.

"So much they were about to fall out of her head" he added as they continued laughing.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes

"See" he pointed.

"Are they not the cutest?" Aresenio said in his yt girl voice. We both chuckled. "Girls have you enjoyed your time with the guys?" He asked letting the others shine.