🍃The Angel🍃

Start from the beginning

Impressionable

Because Pisces are both very idealistic and look for the best in others, they can often be overly trusting and easily swayed. They are also natural dreamers and can be easily convinced to pursue impractical goals or ideas, even when it's clear to others that they should be taking a more logical path. If a more assertive person suggests something, a Pisces will often go along with it, both because they're very optimistic and because they want to keep the peace by being agreeable.

Closed Off

Even though Pisces will spend a lot of effort taking care of people, they often have a hard time accepting help from others. This is partly because they often feel misunderstood or that people don't take the time to understand them the way they take the time to understand others. Also, because Pisces are so trusting and generous, they can be taken advantage of, and it can be very difficult for them to get over being treated badly. If they're hurt often enough, Pisces may begin to close themselves off as a method of self-protection. Pisces' feelings are already strong enough, and they don't need them toyed with by people who don't have their best interests at heart.

- https://blog.prepscholar.com/pisces-traits

꧁ positive traits — Kind, Calm, usually optimistic

꧁ negative traits — Shy, keeps to himself to avoid getting hurt..

꧁skills — He can sing very well

꧁ hobbies — Playing with his cats, singing, writing songs

꧁ habits — he bites his cheeks.

꧁ hidden talents — singing/dancing

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

꧁꧂

꧁ mother —Ruby Herring Vanderbilt (They do not speak. )

꧁ father — Holden Jubert Vanderbilt  (They despise each other)

꧁ pets —