Part 2

That's what Spynder looks like. Cyndro looks like this:

 Cyndro looks like this:

Spynder POV

I look on my screen, it says "You are the imposter", and then it said "Cyndro is another imposter" ok so me and my brother are both imposters. I wonder how we kill now, all 15 of us are here.

Cynder reported a body

Spyro: who died?

Cynder: Pop Fizz.

Oof. Cyndro killed Pop Fizz. Dark jinxed it.

Me: where?

Cynder: Admin.

"DISCUSS WHO MAY BE SUS"

Kaylee: Eh, I don't know.

"DO IT"

Kaylee: Fine.

Eruptor: I think it might be... I don't know

Cyndro: *to Spynder* what'd you think of me killing Pop fizz, sis?

Me: Uhh... *realizes something* ohhh! They'll eject Dark because he would be sus and then 13 people would be left! that was a good idea!

Cyndro: thank you, Admit it, I'm the brains of this family

Me: Well, that's true. Im just here for the confidence.

Cyndro: Is that a challenge?

Me: Maybe!

Cyndro: you know what? Let's have a bet, Let's see who kills more crew mates, brains or overconfidence.

Me: what're the stakes?

Cyndro: if I win, you have to do Janitor all month after this game. If you win, I let you be the new second in command of the Skylanders in our timeline for two months.

Me: oh, Your on, bro! Confidence will win, because I'm braver then you!

Cyndro: we'll see about that.

Spyro: uh, guys? Kaylee called an Emergency Meeting!

Me & Cyndro: sorry.

Me, Cyndro, and Spyro all went to the Emergency Meeting. I killed Spyro before we got there. He wasn't always my favorite dragon. I smirk at Cyndro and he sticks his tongue out at me. We left Spyro on a table and then we went to the Emergency Meeting

Stealth elf: I thought Spyro went to get y'all.

Me: the imposter killed him while we weren't looking like ten seconds ago.

Kaylee: Oof.

Dark: what'd I miss?

Eruptor: let's discuss who maybe sus.

Cyndro went straight for the 'Dark is the imposter' card.

Cyndro: Isn't it sus how Dark openly suggested to everyone to kill Pop Fizz, and then BOOM he's dead?

Me: yes, Cyndro. It is sus. We should vote on him.

Kaylee: Your making sense...

Everyone voted. Dark was getting ejected.

Dark: BUT ITS NOT ME! ITS NOT-! *gets ejected*

Me and Cyndro smirk at each other. A white text saying "Dark was not the imposter" appears on our screen. Eruptor & Kaylee banged their heads on the table.

Kaylee: We ejected Dark, and he was not the imposter. We ejected him third round, and he wasn't. Second round he was, so was Jet- *they all stare at her like she's crazy* ... go on. Don't let me stop ya.

Stealth elf: Moving on...?

Kaylee: that sounds like a song 🎶Moving on, Moving on hey! Moving o-🎶 *she is stared at once again*..... I'll shut up now.

Eruptor: that'd be helpful.

Kaylee: what?

Cyndro: you shutting up. *they laugh*

Kaylee: *crosses arms angrily*

Me: *to Cyndro, whispering* I will win this bet, and I'll replace you as second-in-command of the Skylanders!

Cyndro: *whispering* Actually, my dear sister, I will win this bet, because smarts are always win instead of overconfidence!

Kaylee: Emergency meeting dismissed.

We all went out. Cyndro killed Eruptor after everyone left.

Me: *Cyndro coming up beside her* Seriously?

Cyndro: *sticks his tongue out at her*

Me: you hush up bro.....

How'd you think of the first round being a brother-sister round? Looks like things might get a little competitive!