୨୧ description ୨୧

A modern and casual family of four (mother and father of two children) decide to move to a town built in the 1800's called Paramos', as a symbol of a fresh new start with their life's.

"Mom, Flora's acting weird", Liam would constantly tell his mother. And he was right.

She would play with a non-existent figure on the swing sets, or pillow fight with them and Flora would actually get hurt. She would never leave this invisible figure out of their everyday activities, and soon it became an obsession.

At first her mother thought it was just an innocent imaginary friend, but after time it got more and more concerning.

But little did she know that this "imaginary friend" might be involved in the paranormal activity around Paramos' that has been going on for centuries.

୨୧*୨୧*୨୧

Flora Chevron--

Age: six years old, born February 21st

She has bronze colored skin, with short orange beaded braids and has trouble making friends in school but makes friends with someone unusual.

Liam Chevron--

Age: ten years old, born April 19th

Has dreadlocks to his shoulders, very playful and outgoing with everyone and is inspired to be like his dad one day. 

Jessica Chevron--

Age: 29 years old, born June 26th

She quitted her recent job as an artist to become an actress but will still choose her two children over any script. 

Dan Chevron--

Age: 32 years old, born February 1st

He is usually introverted, not spending much time with his family. But when something serious happens, he will go to the edge to solve it. That is if it's serious. 

୨୧*୨୧*୨୧