woaaaah, that's your team?

Start from the beginning

"Oooo, it's cheap too for a stuffed animal. Just $13." As I was looking at it someone grabbed my shoulder lightly "y/n, everyone has been looking for you." I turn around and see fugo. "Ah, I apologize. I saw a cute plushie and decided to buy it. Didn't mean to cause anyone any stress." I say grabbing the dragon and showing it to him. "Isn't it cute?" Fugo just stands there for a moment before sighing with a small smile. "I suppose it is. I can pay for it if you'd like?" I just shook my head at his offer "no, it's okay. Plus you could buy something you'd need later on." He just takes the dragon and walks to the front counter.

"You didn't have to do that you know?" I say as we walk to a spot everyone was supposed to meet up at after finding me. "I know but I have more money. Plus it wasn't that much." I look at him as he was looking forward. Now that I'm really looking, I realize how pretty he is. "Hey fugo?" He looks at me from the corner of his eye "yes?" I stare at him a bit longer before coming to a stop. "You alright?" Fugo asks turning to face me with a raised eyebrow. I nod "yea, but uh." I look down, hair covering my face. "I..." Through my hair I see his face go from confusion to realization. Does he know what I'm about to ask?

"I, uhm.." as I can't think of the right words I see fugo start to turn red. "H-hey, y/n isn't it to soon to be asking this?" He stuttered out. I just ignore him and look up with a light blush.

"I."
"..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"FUGO! I NEED HELP WITH MY MATH HOMEWORK."

"..."
"..."

"What?-"

Did I say something wrong? Maybe it didn't come out right.

"I need hel-" he cuts me off. "I.. *ahem*. I heard you the first time. And I suppose I could help you.." he says while covering his face. "Thank you!" I smiled at him. "Yeaa. You're welcome. Now, we should get going.." he grabs my hand and walks further into the park.

We reach a water fountain and I see everyone there. As they hear our approaching footsteps, they turn towards us. I see Giorno and Leone glare at fugo and fugo just glared back. Trish ends up running to us and tackles me into a hug. "Y/n! where were you? I- we were worried about you!" Me and Trish ends up talking about what happened and we all walked out of the park.

A few hours later Giorno and me say goodbye to everyone and walk to his limo. Might I add he's holding onto my hand tightly, as if he thinks I'd get lost again. "You know, you had me- *ahem* us, you had us worried earlier? What if I lost you forever?" Giorno squeezes my hand even tighter. "I apologize. I didn't realize that I even walked into the store until one of the workers snapped me out of it." I say truthfully. He glanced at me through the corner of his eye, as fugo did earlier. "Y/n. I have a request, and I want- no. I NEED you to say yes and comply to it." I tilt my head at him confused. "I suppose I'll hear you out."

He then turns towards me fully "you NEED to stay by my side at all times. Perhaps I could get a home for us to share? Maybe change my schedule for school to yours? If you work somewhere than I'll also apply to that job and help you out." I look shocked at his words then laugh it off.

"Giorno I know I made you worried earlier, but Im ok. I'll be fine."

" Plus I'm an independent-"

Giorno tilts his head down.

"Strong-"

He the clenched his first.

"woman. I don't need a man's help for anything, nor do I need any other gender to 'protect me'"

*Snap*

Before I even realize, Giorno had me pinned to a wall at the entrance to an alley way. He had a tight hold on my wrist that made me cry out in pain but it was muffled by giornos hand.

"Do you still not need any help? Are you still strong enough to fend for yourself? Do you not need someone to save you?" I just stare at him in surprise and fright.

Getting over my shock, I knee him in the no no area and while he's weakened a bit I grab his wrist while his grip was loosened up and twist my body so he was behind me, I then use my strength to flip him on his back.

(That shit probably made zero sense but ok.)

I then catch my breath and stand up straight. "To answer your questions: No, I don't need help. Yes, I am strong enough to fend myself. And No, I don't need anyone to save me." I look at him with a look of displeasure and disappointment.

"I thought you where better than this? I suppose I was wrong." I turn around and walk away. " I thought you were better than this. I thought you were kind and gentle manly. I suppose I was wrong about you."

"Goodnight Giorno. And please don't talk to me until you understand I'm not a little princess that needs a stupid prince charming."
.
.
.
*Giorgio*

'No. I won't lose you. I know you say you don't need a"prince charming" but that doesn't make it true.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hiya. Sorry for another late chapter but like I said at the beginning, I will post more this week.

Anyways sorry if this chapter was cringe, but hey all of the chapters are. And now that my main oc yumiko has been introduced I need to say that she and Hiroshi ( the male drawing I showed last chapter) aren't love interest, THOUGH they are protective over you when the yanderes get a little more violent.

Anyways hope you enjoyed or found it interesting. Have a good day and or night.
Bye bye ^^

~yumiko♡ ฅ૮⑉• •⑉აฅ ♡

Update to a day later: I FOUND OUT REIMI SUGIMOTOS
DEATH IS BASED OFF A TRUE STORY.

Update to a day later: I FOUND OUT REIMI SUGIMOTOSDEATH IS BASED OFF A TRUE STORY