woaaaah, that's your team?

Start from the beginning

Trish then starts telling me the names of everyone there. "The one with the white outfit is Bruno, he's the mom of the group. Leone is the one who's almost always grumpy, who you saw earlier, so you might wanna give him space. Next we've got Mista. He's quite flirty, so if he tries anything come get me okay?" She looks at me with a small smile when she said the last part. "Then we've got fugo. Hes quite smart. He got into college at age 13." My eyes widen slightly. I might need him to help me out with some of my classes. "Next is Narancia. He gets tutored by fugo after he missed a bit of school. He's also sometimes hyper. I believe you already know Giorno seeing as you walked in with him and he said you were his friend." I nodded, agreeing to what Trish said.

We sat in the restaurant for a little before going around to different places. I stuck mostly with Giorno and Trish, if not them then I'd walk with Bruno. Surprisingly Abbacchio didn't mind me and even walked by me if I wasn't with any of the others. For example, I saw a kitty and stopped to pet it and when I was done I saw Leone leaning on a wall close to me. The group was further ahead.

When we were walking past a store, something caught my attention in the store window. Stopping Infront of the window, I turn towards the thing that I saw. It was a cute dragon plushie. It had teal really soft looking fur, two medium sized white horns and then gold horns and wings

 It had teal really soft looking fur, two medium sized white horns and then gold horns and wings

(Literally based off of my dragon plush but mine has white fluff on the side of the face. It's a nice plush to cuddle with ヽ(´ω'。ヾ))

"Awww, I want it. But what if taleen chews it up? But I can hide it from her. Then again she could be very sneaky.." I whispered to myself. If anyone was walking past me, I'm pretty sure they might think I'm crazy. I mean I have my face pushed against a window and I'm whispering to myself.
Without noticing, I've already walked into the store.

"Welcome!" A voice snaps me out of my trance and I look around the store a little confused. "Ah- hello." I smiled kindly at the speaker. It was a bunny person? She had white long hair accompanied by a pair of bunny ears and a bunny hair clip accessory. She also had a white turtle neck sweater dress with black thigh high socks.

"Hey, you're that new girl at school! I've been meaning to say hi but my friend thought it was a bad idea." She giggles. I just blink at her confused. "You go to my school?" She nods with a smile "yep, but like I said, I couldn't approach you because my friend said it was a bad idea." "And it still is." I hear a second voice speak after her.

(It's that oc from the last chapter or the one before that was at the bottom. It should also have a chibi version of the bunny girl at the top corner.)

"Yumiko, I told you to not meet anyone unless they look trustworthy." "Huh? You said no one's trustworthy." The male looks proud of yumiko "exactly. So the only person you should trust is me. Okay?" As they keep talking, I go to the dragon plush I saw.