"I would also like to invite you all to my wedding"
The family looked quite surprised at the princess' words but tried not to let it show.

Lysa smiled brightly at the young girl "Congratulations Princess!"

Daesella sent her a small smile "Thank you" She said before turning to look at Brandon.

Brandon was looking down at the ground with an expression that Daesella couldn't quite read. He didn't look up until he heard his father clear his throat. He shyly met Daesellas gaze and sent her the best smile he could muster "Congratulations Daesella"

"Brandon, why don't you show Daesella where she will be staying" Rickon suggested.

"Dinner will be ready soon Princess" Lysa spoke up.

Daesella just nodded her head and followed Brandon up the stairs. He showed her the room she would be staying in and ushered her inside.

"My chambers are right across if you need anything" Brandon said.

"I really do hope me visiting is alright Brandon, I should of written you back that I would be coming"

Brandon shook his head "It's alright Daesella, you know how much my family adores you. I'm just happy you're here"

"I'm happy to be here. I know they say dragons prefer heat, but I always found Winterfell to be beautiful"

Brandon simply gave her a fond smile "So marriage huh? Do I get to know who the lucky Lord is?"

Daesella signed "Jason Lannister" She said looking at the ground.

Brandon's eyes widened and he stared at her with surprise written all over his face.

"I know" Daesella spoke up as Brandon met her eyes.

Brandon shook his head "I'm not saying anything, I just didn't expect that name to come out of your mouth is all"

"But I mean Jason Lannister, Really? I'm sure if you spoke to your father he wouldn't make you go through with it. Everyone knows how much he loves you"

Daesella shook her head "I agreed to the marriage Brandon. It's... It's a complicated story to say the least"

Brandon shrugged "If you want to talk about it, I'm all ears"

"Maybe after dinner, I am quiet hungry"

Brandon nodded his head "Of course, come on"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Meanwhile back in the red keep Rhaenyra was sitting down to have dinner with her father. She took notice of the empty chair beside her and turned towards her father "Where's Ella?"

"She took a trip to Winterfell, should be back in a couple days" Viserys responded, cutting into his dinner.

Rhaenyra nodded her head as she took a bite of some bread "She went to visit Brandon?"

Viserys simply nodded his head in response.

A few minutes of silence passed between the two before she decided to speak up again "So I'm guessing it's true"