"Hey, we Need to get past." Mike said.

"And do What? Make out behind a building?" The guy Said.

"What? No!" Mike Said.

"Come on, Mike." Will said, grabbing Mikes arm as They turned around.

They were faced with two more guys, who were a bit smaller then the other one But just as strong.

"Fuck." Mike muttered, before a strong punch was thrown at him.

He crashed to the ground, smashing his head against the concrete.

All will could do was widen his eyes, before he followed mike, hitting the cold ground.

"We arent fags! I swear!" Mike yelled, covering his face with his hands.

"We know you are, we saw you guys holding hands." One of them said.

"It wasn't like that!" Will defended, using his hands to hold himself up.

"Are you sure about that?" Another one said, which stepped on wills hands, making him quickly retreat his hands from the ground.

"I dont want fags in my town, how about we fuck these boys up?" One of them said, which the others smiled and agreed.

"How about this one, he has a big mouth." The taller one said, grabbing mikes arm and lifting him up.

"Okay, I'll hold this one." The one who was around mikes height said, who grabbed wills arms and pulled him up.

They through mike backpack to the ground, which landed near wills feet, suddenly he got an idea.

Instead of watching mike get beat up, he thought of a better idea.

"Let go." He said to the guy holding his arms from the back.

"Hah, you think I'll actually listen to your scrawny ass?" He laughed.

"I said damn it bitch let go!" He yelled, lifting his leg and kicking the boy in the penis area.

The boys grip loosen, as he groaned from the pain.

Will quickly grabbed mikes backpack, digging around for the gun.

"Hey get him!" One of the other guys yelled.

One came at him, but he pulled out the gun just in time, pointing in the boys direction.

The boy suddenly backed off, taking a step backward.

"let him go!" Will yelled, pointing the gun at the guy holding mike.

Mikes nose was blood, and he had a black eye, but you could still see he was terrified.

"Its loaded." Will said.

"Prove it." The guy said, tightening his grip on mike.

Will pointed the the gun at the wall, squeezing the trigger, a bullet flying out of the gun.

Will had already known how to use a gun, so this really wasn't hard for him.

The guy dropped mike, mike groaned as his head hit the concrete again.

The three guys ran off, getting away from the scene.

Will quickly put down the gun, rushing over to mike.

Will gently lifted mikes head from the wall, as mike was pretty much knocked out.

"Fuck." Will said.

Will didnt have enough strength to carry mike, and their backpacks.

The two were behind a buliding, so most likey nobody would see them unless they are going out to smoke or something.

Will rested mikes head in his lap, waiting for mike to wake up so he could walk home himself.

——————-

Mike gasped awake, which startled will.

Will jumped slightly, but letting out a breath when he realized it was just mike.

"Fuck, my head hurts." Mike said, bringing a hand to his head.

"It looks like your eye hurts too." Will said.

"What? What do you mean?" Mike asked.

"Do you really not feel it? Your eye is all swollen and purple." Will said.

"The only thing I can feel is my head pounding." Mike replied.

"Cmon, lets go to your house and you can rest, in an actual bed." Will said.

"Can you stay over?" Mike asked, as will nodded.

———————-
Listen I know this was so random but I just wanted will to hold a gun 😔 hope you guys enjoyed anyway!

1035 words
-mars