Celebrations:) | Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

! 𝚃𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙽𝙾𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

"Techno, are you sure Y/N doesn't need to go to therapy? I'm pretty sure they got ptsd from what you have told me.." Dream said and George nodded in agreement.

I sighed and shook my head. "I don't know, Clay. That's the worst part. I have brought them here to calm them down from everything in their life. I love them like my own blood, y'know?"

The two nodded and sighed.

! 𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅 !

"Wanna know what I got and you don't? Bitches." Schlatt said and I out a hand on my chest, acting offended.

"I am pretty sure I get bitches, thank you very much." I said in return, flipping him off.

"Technooo, Y/N flipped me off, they should be groun-" Schlatt started bit Techno cut him off before he could finish. "Good." Technoblade bluntly said as I smirked and raised my eyebrows.

"Say you're sorry to them." Wilbur said to Schlatt. Schlatt groaned and rolled his eyes, turning to me.

"I'm sorry I said the truth." He said. "Dadd, rammy boy is being mean to mee.." I whined as Techno chuckled and shook his head.

"Well I think he's done with our shit." Schlatt said. "Ya think?" I looked at him, holding in my laugh.

"We are gonna be besties, you're my bestie now, let's go bestie!" Schlatt said in his best voice of a highschool girl, grabbing my hand and jumping from one leg to another into the house, dragging me along.

I went to my assigned room, Schlatt standing in the doorway and leaning onto the doorframe.

"I'm in the room right next to yours with Techno so call us if ya need anything, alright kiddo?" He asked and I just smiled and nodded. "And take off the binder, you're wearing it for more than eight hours." He reminded me and went to his room.

I smiled and closed the door, locking it and closing the blinds. I chnaged my binder and put on a spots bra, hearing knocks on my door.

Without thinking, I opened it without a shirt to see Niki standing outside.
{𝙰/𝙽: 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸𝚖 𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑? 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢? 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚗𝚘.}

I smiled brightly and hugged her. "Helloo, I'm Y/N, Technoblade's child!!" I smiled, taking her stuff and putting it onto the floor beside her bed. "Oo, you're very pretty, Y/N!! Oh! And I'm sure you know but anyways, I'm Niki!" She smiled, sticking out her hand for me to shake.

I smiled and shook her hand but before saying anything, she flipped my hand to the side where most of my sh scars were. "Honey.. You're too young." She said, pulling me into another hug.

I hugged her back and pulled away after a little bit. "Don't worry, I'm not doing it anymore."

"I'll keep and eye on that one. Does your dad know?" She asked and I nodded, lying.

"Okay, just making sure." She said before sitting onto her bed and going onto her phone, typing something in before I got a notification.

I took my phone out to see that she tweeted.

𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙞✔ @𝙉𝙞𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙪

𝙈𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮, 𝙤𝙢𝙜. <𝙔/𝙉 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙮3 <𝙔/𝙉 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙33

"You are the absolute best." I smiled at her, hugging her. I heard knocks and Schlatt's voice after. "Bestiee, that no cussing bitch and his boyfriend are heree!!" He said. "Coming!!" I yelled back.