Comforting A Sandwich

Credits to

⭐️hi⭐️on pinterest

 3/11/2023 - 3/11/2023

You walked from behind the sandstone house, exploring the place.

One thing you noticed was a crying girl, you recognized her, not much. She should be..

Not important, you wanted to find out why she was crying.

You came up to her, flying down. "Hello" She turned her attention to you. "Why are you crying?" You could tell she was rather confused on your identity.

"Who are you?" She scrambled back a little, "I'm Y/N!" You tried calming your voice a little more to sound friendly.

"Are you a boy or girl?" This question was normal for you, "I'm a [Gender]"

"Well Y/N what type of witch are you?" Witch? You start understanding where you are, not the exact place but at least you know witches exist here. "I'm not a witch" You stated nervously.

She got worried a bit, "Well how are you really here? I thought there weren't any normal humans in land.." She's probably scared she mention witches.

"That's not important, now why are you crying" You demanded. She sniffled probably remembering her situation.

"My so called 'best friend' betrayed me" She paused for a bit, you wrapped one of your arms around her shoulders. 

She kept crying, you tried calming her down a little, "He was the first person I trusted. I don't know who to trust now"

You weren't the best at comforting but you still like to try, "Don't worry, even so I'm gonna be here for you, and I'm sure there's more people too. Also I heard Bertha has his own little therapy" She giggled a little wiping her tears off.

"I guess so, I hadn't met many other people. Should I try again? I'm not so sure, I'm still a little confused and everyone else said not to trust him but-" You pull your index finger up.

"Your friends are honest. It's up to you if you wanna keep trying, although you deserve a break. Friends are meant to care for each other, he isn't your friend" You leaned towards her.

She stopped crying, "Are you my friend then?" You were an ambivert, but still never had any permanent friend and got excited when you made a new one. It was always because of your universe traveling.

"Yes!" You finally got back to reality. "I don't know to trust you though" How were you supposed to make her believe you?

"Um.. Well I have.." You didn't believe gifts should represent friendship. "I don't have much but I do have care! I'll help you with anything you need" She took a bit of time.

"Fine but you better not betray me" She crossed her jelly and peanut butter arms.