New girl (S~L)

TW: none

cursive: thoughts

Y/n POV:
Today is my first day at William McKinley High. After my parents divorced I decided to live with my mum and visit my dad from time to time. My mum and I decided to move to Lima Ohio cause we wanted to have a fresh start while my dad desperately wanted to stay in California.

You're probably thinking 'what why would you move from sunny California over to Lima?' I'm gonna be honest, I don't like it when the weather is continuously so hot and dry. Aside from that, my mum got a big job offer which she couldn't say no to.

So here I am now running around our new house trying to gather my clothes for school. I haven't quite unpacked my stuff yet so I have to search for everything.

A few minutes later my outfit consisted of some ripped black mum jeans, a beige sweater and a black and white striped college jacket. I put my hair into a high ponytail and decided to give it a messy look and decided on light makeup. After I was finally done I rushed downstairs grabbing my schoolbag on the way, downstairs I put on my white nike airforce 1 and went to say goodbye to my mum.

"Bye mum love you" I spoke kissing her cheek before I grabbed my stuff and rushed out. As I was walking to school I connected my earbuds and started listening to my playlist.

After a 10-minute walk I could already see the school building, I collected all my courage and walked inside to the information desk at the front. "Hey, I'm new, Y/n y/l/n. I was told to come here when I get here." I spoke nicely. "Oh yeah, freshman, wait a second I have your stuff right here." She said as she rummaged through a few paper sheets. "Okay here's your timetable, your first class will be Spanish it's just down the hall and then classroom 32. Here is you're locker number and combination, I already put the books you'll be needing this year in your locker and you will see all the extracurricular activities on the board behind you. Have fun on your first day here." She finished with a smile and I thanked her before I made my way to find my locker.

Santana POV:
"All I'm saying is that you can't keep being so mean to everyone all the time," Quinn said and I rolled my eyes. "Look Quinn, If I would have a reason to be nice I would be, other than that you have a child to look after so leave me alone with my stuff." I spoke slamming my locker door shut before leaning on it.

"Don't bring Beth into this. All I'm saying is that you could stop being such a bitch to everyone for once.", "Who's being a bitch to who?" I heard Mercedes say before I could say anything to Quinn. "Santana is being a bitch like usual, obviously." , "shut up hummel." I hissed at him.

"GUYS! Have you heard about the new girl that's coming to this school today?" Sam rushed out as he came running over. "I heard that she's hot and single" Jacob suddenly said beside me. "Ew Jacob what the hell leave the girl alone." Mercedes grimaced and I rolled my eyes at what Jacob said.

I hope she knows her place cause I wouldn't be scared to put her in her place. I'm the hottest girl in this school and I'm not scared to fight for my place.

"Excuse me? Can one of you tell me where classroom 32 is?" I heard someone say and turned around. "Do I look like a fucki- uhm it's- it's right over t-there" I stammered when I saw her, those shining e/c eyes and this plump pink lips with this adorable little smile.

She looked at me with those eyes before smiling at the others and walking away. I turned around still a little dazed which immediately changed when I saw my smirking friends. "Does someone has a little  crush?" Sam smirked which resulted in me elbowing him in the ribs making him gasp.

"Let's go we have Spanish" I said walking into the classroom.

Y/n POV:
This girl. With those beautiful brown eyes and long dark brown hair. With her raspy voice is just- I can't get over how beautiful she is.

"Great thank you" I smiled at her before I also smiled at the others and made my way to the classroom. "Oh hey, you must me y/n right?" The male teacher asked and I nodded. "Yeah, that's me." I smiled and he asked me to come over to him real quick.

"I'm Mr. Shue by the way, so I don't know how good your Spanish is so I would suggest that you'll see how you can keep up in class and if there's any problem just let me know." He explained and I nodded before thanking him and going to find a seat.

I chose a seat in the last row and sat down. The bell rang and all the students came in and sat down. I sat there playing with my pen when I saw who sat down beside me. The cute Latina from earlier. OMG!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

I was trying to concentrate on the lesson when suddenly I saw something out of the corner of my eye. A little white paper sheet was slid over to me. I slowly grabbed it and opened it.

Sorry for my reaction in the hallway earlier...I don't know if you're gay, but you're really cute. So would you want to maybe go out with me?

[] yes
[] no
[] not gay

I'm Santana btw :)

As I was reading the letter a small smile started to form on my lips, I grabbed my pen, set my tick, closed the paper and slid it back to her.

Hey guys, so this is my second book now and so far I like it, I hope you guys like it too and give me feedback or/and suggestions that you have. I'm thinking about writing a second part to this, I already have something in mind, what do you think? Let me know and stay safe guys<3
11/03/23
1004 words