this was the most action he had gotten in a while from a female, one that he truly liked, and to say the least, he felt way too sensitive. so sensitive that he would've just come at any and every single touch y/n gave him.

he took quick, desperate gasps of air as he drew closer and closer to his release, already losing sight of his surroundings as he rested his head on the table. "y/n, pl-please!"

having y/n touch him was everything he fantasized about and now that it was actually happening, he was already starting to feel greedy, wanting more of all she had to offer.

hot, red pleasure boiled over into every vein in his body and satoru was sure he wouldn't last long. it felt too good and if they were in private, he was sure he would've made an absolute mess of himself. and maybe, that wasn't so bad.

"y/n," he drawled out her name, his eyes flickering up to her face so she could see exactly how she made him feel. luckily, she was already staring at him, curiosity, lust and mischief lurking behind those beautiful e/c eyes.

he was close, he could feel it. desperate for release, he bucked his hips forwards to meet her heel, grinding down on her feet as he stared back at her, biting down on his lip to silence his pitiful moans.

satoru always had a thing for eye contact so when he sped up his hips, almost over the edge, and y/n pulled her foot away all whilst staring into his eyes with the most menacing glance, satoru couldn't stop the low whine that slipped past his lips.

"is something wrong?" y/n asked sweetly, tilting her head like she wasn't cruelly playing with gojo underneath their table in a room full of people just a minute ago.

y/n l/n was a mean and evil woman, was what satoru concluded as he tried to recollect himself, cock still stiff and aching painfully in his pants. "fine-i'm fine. just great."

he felt like crying for his release, begging y/n to make him come but before he could go to such great lengths, their waitress came running with the bill.

"here is the bill for your evening. will you be paying by cash or card?" she looked at gojo, then to his uneaten dessert, then to y/n and then back at gojo.

maybe she was confused as to why his face was so red and why they both hadn't eaten their dessert. either way, if she was concerned, she sure didn't look it and instead, smiled indifferently.

satoru shakily pulled out his wallet and slipped out a random credit card, handing it to her without even looking at the amount on the tab.

he didn't want to see it-he didn't need to see it. satoru was fed the fuck up and blue balls was just adding onto his frustration.

he hated edging, and he should've guessed y/n would've never made it easy for him, regardless if they were finally at a good place together or not.

"please put in your pin, sir." the waitress' voice was bright and chirpy, and if satoru wasn't so sexually frustrated with y/n, he'd tease her to no end on her eagerness.

there were many things gojo would've done, but now that he had y/n here, he barely spared a second thought to any other woman that wasn't his therapist.

he took the machine that held his credit card, placed the pin for his card in before handing it back to miho, stealing a glance at y/n.

she was looking out the window at the sea, her arms crossed and twirling a strand of h/c hair around her finger. her expression made her seem absent-minded like she didn't have a care in the world nor a thought behind those e/c eyes. the moonlight lit up her face from outside the window and satoru couldn't help but stare.