Dont talk to me before my starbucks!

*beep* *beep*
I open one eye with all my strength and try an reach for my phone witch I "smartly" placed on the other side of my freaking room. While trying to reach might I say e especially fail and fell and plopped on my freezing cold floor. I jump up and shut my phone up. I walk over to my big mirror and look yep still the same darn I say. Long brunett hair brown eyes big dimples and an amazing smile Might I say. keep it up Macy you doing good and give myself a pat on the back and then say jk.

I walk to my closet and look in I didn't really feel like putting much effort in today . So I left my naturally curly hair and put some leave in conditioner. Then I grab a black tank top with wight shorts,and put some Makeup on quickly say good bye to my mom and I am on my way to school.

My first period is a algebra I walk upstairs to the third floor with everyone having to know how I was. I Am fine with it just give me a minute to get my Starbucks. don't talk to me before my Starbucks.
I walk in And I see my friends

Maddy: medium blond stick glasses and Rosie cheeks straight hair hair super smart and kinda like a mom

Cathy: long curly/wavy blonde hair glasses and braces ( but she makes it work) super athletic but is my partner in crime and could care less if you liked her outfit

Peyton: long blonde wavy hair all she is sugar and spice don't piss her off or.... just don't
I love her to death

And then there's luke
Luke:
Fine might I say flippy hair brown eyes big dimples rebel and super sweet all at the same time😊

And then there milo she has medium blonde hair il tell you more about her later.

I walk in and sit by my friends they all say hi. we start talking then all of a sudden luke walks over I could tell cause Cathy was giving me that stupid look that says * don't turn around and don't say I didn't warn you look* you have you see it to understand it.
I turn and see Luke. Now in case you haven't caught on I like Luke but I don't know if he likes me. all my friends have a crush on him but for some reason he has always been closer to me. weird right? Right? Whatever. I turn around luke sits down by me my friends freeze I turn and say "what's up chicken but?" He smiles and say "you did not just call me a butt"
I stare him straight in the eyes and say "oh I went there" everyone's laughes then this is where the bomb shell is my friends he looked at me And said "do you want to come over to a bonfire at my house you can bring a few friends". "yeah totally" I say "cool I'll see you there" he says. As soon as he was out of site that when I did my happy dance

hey guys so let me know if you like where this is heading and if you want to be in it let me know!! Also If mistakes let me know.
Thanks