Why was yuichi so suddenly attracted to that guy?Is it that he's gay too?Or maybe he just wanted someone to love him like russell did. But whatever it is,he knows that he's slightly falling inlove. 

Meanwhile...

"Y/n,you go first."

"Why are you all that scared of the dark?Are you little kids?" You asked.

"No it's because we follow the rule 'Ladies first'!"

"*Sigh* Fine. Bunch of scared fuckers."
You mumbled the last one you said before taking a step on to the stairs.

As you take more steps,the others followed you from behind. You took out your phone and turned on your flashlight as it got darker. The hidden stairs ended and you all stumbled upon a labyrinth. It's still pretty dark,but with the flashlight,it showed old brick walls with burnt out torches on the side.

There seems to be multiple rooms here. Is this somehow a maze used back in history?

"Fascinating.." You said as you began video taping the whole thing.

"Why are you recording this y/n-chan?"

"For research purposes. This labyrinth must be very old because of how the walls were built. Like from the 1900s." You said as you began walking slowly through the halls,videotaping every single thing your camera can see.

"Kaku-chan,can you grab my box of matches in my left pocket?And rin,can you take one of the burnt torches there?" You commanded.

They both nodded and did as you told. Kakucho lit up the burnt torch and suprisingly,it still lit up. 

With the torch lit up,you turned off your flashlight and held the torch by your other hand while the other holds the camera,still recording. As you all come across multiple rooms together,you each decide where to go,and just basically trust your guts. It's not like it would be haunted or anything right? 

After a while of walking around,the others gradually got used to the labyrinth and didn't feel tense anymore. You however,were still not done with exploring this.

"Y/n we've been walking around for atleast an hour. Can we go back to seeing the sun?" Rindou asked.

"Not yet rin. I already know how small this labyrinth is. I just need to find out why people made this."

"This is a small maze?" Ran asked.

"Yep. It's a simple isosceles trapezoid. But it's confusing because we've only walked in squares. So I'm trying to find a secret room if possible." You said looking closely at the walls,for a button of something. 

One detail you saw,was a crack on a certain wall. The weird part about this,is that there aren't any other cracks on the rest of the walls that stretch this long,let alone to a burnt torch. You decided to experiment to do something to the burnt torch.

You went up to it,and held the handle of the torch,gently pushing it down,it worked like a lever. And then... Strange sounds can heard as a part of the wall was being turned around,and showed a door. The others widened their eyes at what you did. You opened the door,to see an actual secret room. Filled with old things. It had a desk with papers,a bulletin board with pictures,and a bunch of crates around the corners.

All of you explored this room,not touching anything at all as it could cause a booby trap to happen. You still held your guard up while looking closely at the ground,ceiling,and the stuff. You looked at the very dusty desk filled with papers full of documents. You read some of them and checked the drawers to see if it has anything. Nothing.