So, doll?

You woke up in Yancy's arms, you continued to cuddle up to him. He was awake and just looked down at you and smiled. "Good morning cutie, how'd you sleep?" "Good." Yancy gave you a soft kiss on the lips as he held you close. "So doll, what do you want to do today?" "I don't really care as long as we are together." "How about we cuddle and watch scary movies?" "Yeah, that sounds good."

     As you both are watching the movie when a jumpscare happened, it startled you a little bit. Yancy just chuckled and pulled you close to him, wrapping his arms around you in a comforting way. Eventually at some point in the movie, you fell asleep on his shoulder. He didn't want to wake you, so he turned down the sound on the television and repositioned you so that your head was on his chest. He looked down at your sleeping form and smiled, he thought you looked so peaceful when you were sleeping. He wanted this moment to last forever, he wanted to be with you forever. To see you smile, to hear your voice, and to just be with you fills him with so much joy and love that it is hard for him to describe it.

       He wanted to start a new life with you, and now that he was out of prison he knew he could. He wanted to be there with you every waking second. He saw a future of love, life, and light when he was with you. He will stop at nothing in order to see that you are happy and safe.