"Hmm short for padaba. Kasi nga diba, padaba taka. Mahal kita. I love you." He kissed her lips.

"Hmm Bong" she moaned as she willingly responded to his kiss.

"Mahal na mahal kita." He cupped her face with one palm.

She smiled lovingly at him. "I love you too, daddy."

He gasped. Did he heard her right?

She smirked. "Sabi ni baby."

He chuckled . "Umasa ako dun ah."

She giggled then kissed him again. He willingly kissed her back, giving a more deep kiss until his tongue reached hers. "Pagbigyan mo na ako ngayon, ba."

"Hmm" she moaned. "Basta dahan-dahan lang."

"Yes yes." He whispered then went on top of her.

"Baka maipit si baby." She whispered. "Dahan-dahan lang."

"Yess, boss." He said as he removed his shirt. He went back on top of her carefully. He started kissing her neck, her earlobe making her go crazy. She can feel his hardness as he started dry humping her.

She moaned. "God, daddy!"

He held the thin straps of her dress, looked at her in the eyes, "Tanggalin ko."

She nodded. "Do whatever you want to me. I'm all yours, daddy."

It sent shivers to Bongbong's whole system. In that moment, he wanted to shove himself inside her deeply but he needed to be careful with her and their baby. He didn't want to hirt her in any way either.

"I love you, baba." He kissed her again passionately while undressing her, leaving only her underwear. His kisses traveled from her lips, to her neck, to her breast.

"Dedede na ko habang wala pang gatas 'to." He smirked as he sucked her right nipple while he played with her left.

"Baliw!" She smirked. She raked his hair with her fingers as she feel his tongue on her skin. "Ugh!" She bite her lips.

After sucking and playing with her nipples, his kisses trailed down to her stomach. He caressed her stomach lightly. "Steady ka lang dyan anak ha, bibigyan ka na ni daddy ng kapatid."

She laughed. "Daddy!"

He laughed with her. He kissed her lips once again before going down to slowly remove her underwear. He caressed her inner thighs before licking her wet core. She produced hot moans the moment she felt his tongue licking her womanhood. "Ang sarap sarap mo, ba." He said, closing his eyes as he continued to lick her like an ice cream in a cone.

Leni held his hair tighter, she really love what he's doing to her right now. "Daddy! Ayan na! Daddy!" And she came.

He licked her juices making her go crazy. He toiched her clit using his fingers, creating a circular motion. When his fingers were already wet, he used it to touch himself making his manhood wet as well, covered with all her juices.

"Ipasok mo na, daddy." She whispered, slightly begging.

He smirked as he continued to touched himself. He wanted his manhood to be ready. And when it's already up, he went back on top of her. "I love you, baba." He kissed her lips then inserted his manhood into her wet throbbing core.

"Ugh! Daddy! Hmm!" She panted the moment she felt him inside her. He's so big that she can feel the stretch. "Dahan-dahan lang, dad!"

He nodded, moving slowly on top of her. Although he wanted to go rough and fast, he didn't want to hurt her so he's going to just obey her orders. "Ibuka mo pa." He whispered as he held her thighs, instructing her legs to be more spread out. She obeyed. He moved swiftly hitting her perfect spot.