It was only past four o'clock in the morning, and both of them slept soundly, until the loud "kuang" sound came over muffled.

    Le Yan suddenly sat up from the bed, eyes wide open in horror, a tuft of fluffy hair still standing on top of his head.

    After she realized what had happened, she quickly got out of bed and went to the door of the living room, opened the door and looked outside.

    I saw a man coming down from upstairs, running out with his unkempt face.

    Le Yan opened his mouth and shouted.

    "Sister Rui, where are you going? It's still dark, so dangerous!"

    It turned out that the person was Liu Rui, the daughter-in-law on the third floor.

    When Liu Rui heard her voice, she stopped and turned her head.

    Le Yan immediately covered his mouth and froze there.

    Liu Rui's face was full of tears, which was particularly shocking under the light of the corridor.

    But Liu Rui smiled at her with such a face: "It's okay, thank you, I'll go out and have a shower."

    After saying that, she ran away.

    Le Yan was stunned for a while, feeling as if he heard someone swearing.

    It seems to be sent from the third floor.

    Is it the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law quarreling?

    Why? What day is this?

    Seeing that Aunt Qin on the third floor is very kind, isn't it?

    Le Yan was shocked.

    That is to say, how could a mother-in-law not care about her daughter-in-law? How can the concepts of two generations merge peacefully?

    hiss!

    Thinking of getting along with the two teachers these days, Le Yan was a little dazed.

    How could she feel that she could get along well with her mother-in-law?

    Isn't this idiot's dream?

    Le Yan walks to the door of Hua Luojiao's room in a nonchalant manner.

    I was warning myself over and over again not to get too close to Teacher Hua when suddenly the door opened.

    Hua Luojiao was wearing a silk slim suspender pajamas and an embroidered gauze, her beautiful eyes were hanging, and her lush black hair covered her delicate and small cheeks.

    Le Yan looked at her, and his face suddenly turned red.

    "Hua, Teacher Hua", she said urgently, "It's not dawn yet! Go back and sleep for a while, it's okay, it's really okay, don't be afraid, I'll watch over you!" Hua Luojiao: "...

    "

    Hua Luo Jiao glanced at her, obviously angry after getting up: "Next time, don't open the door casually, go and lock the door     .

    "

angry face.

    Afterwards, Le Yan never fell asleep again.

    At eight o'clock, both of them got up.

    The first thing Hua Luojiao did was to check her succulents.

    When I got to the balcony, I found that Le Yan was already there.

    The little girl blushed again when she saw her coming.