jealousy

Smut warning ⚠️

You finally finished teaching your class as you relaxed into your seat and took a breath. It had been a long day of mensing nevers whether it was Hester trying to kill Sophie again or Anadil and horr bickering throughout class. You rose from your leather chair and grabbed your black thick cardigan that matches your dark velvet dress with matching black boots though you were a never you  always loved dressing nicely.
You made your way across the bridge to the good side getting a few weird looks from passing evers as you follow the path to doveys office. You finally reach the mahogany door and knock three times before you heard a cheery voice tell "come in" you reach for the Handel and open the door. "Hello "y/n" you smile "hey dove" despite you being a never teacher you and dovey have been close friends for years ever since the day you started you felt drawn to her. "How are you?" She questions sweetly "you know the same old chaos I swear I can't go one day without people trying to kill each other in my lesson" dovey giggles softly at your remark "your an never what do you expect?"  You roll your eyes to her comment playfully "how was your day anyways?" As dovey went on a tangent about how the ever girls were fussing over the evers ball coming  up.
meanwhile as this was happening Leonora had just finished her final class and had walked over to your classroom expecting you to be there as she entered she was confused assuming you just went to your shared room but she was disappointed to find you weren't there. As she walked around the school for evil lesso was getting impatient she had looked everywhere. She finally decided to give up and walked over to to good side of the school to ask dovey if shes seen you as she walked through the halls the evers shivered in fear parting out of her way until she reached doveys office. She didn't bother to knock and pushed the doors open to find you giggling as dovey was telling her something. A spike of jealousy rose within her as she was confused on why you were there with dovey of all people giggling at her jokes.
Her blood was boiling as you called down "oh hey Lessy" you say catching your breath she just raised an eyebrow at you gritting her teeth as you made eye contact with her. She was furious a look you knew to well you knew you were fucked. "Y/n I need to see you in my office" she strictly spoke as dovey looked at u as Lesso spoke "NOW" as she backed out the room chills ran down your spine as a familiar heat pooled in your stomach. Dovey laughed as she turned away from you to the window opening it "goodluck with that" she uttered as you stood up walking over to the door leaving with a small "bye Clarissa"
as you step out the door you felt a hand on your wrist as you look up to see Lesso dragging over the bridge to her office. As you enter she locks the door behind you as she pins you to the the wall. "Y/n y/n y/n" she whispers seductively into your ear. You gasp as you felt her lips on your neck as your eyes flutter shut. "jealous?" You question digging yourself in a deeper hole you loved when she was jealous. She stopped and looked at you deeply "on the desk now" she commands as you do as your told sitting on the dark wooded desk "I’m not jealous" she answers walking towards you removing her jacket and rolling up her sleeves. Embracing you into a deep heated kiss you whimper into it as she smirks at your response. She starts to take off your black cardigan the cold office hair sending goosebumps over your skin. Her arms trace over your body "i’ve been thinking about you all day. " She whispers into your ear tracing kisses on your jaw. You hook your arms around her neck "but when I came looking for you you were with that goodie two shoes dovey" her kisses became harsher as she clicked her fingers as your dress disappeared you shiver at the newly cold air tickling your skin as she kisses her way down your body as she reaches your breasts she reaches behind to unclasps your bra as she kisses harshly across one of your breasts taking your nipple into her mouth using her hand to care for the other. A soft moan escapes your lips she chuckles deeply as you grind your hips in search of any sort of friction "so needy" she places her fingers on your chin to make you look at her in the eyes "so pretty it's a shame I would of been nice" you pout looking up at her as you undo the top 4 buttons of her blouse exposing her black lace bra as your eyes dart down and back up to her eyes growing impatient you spoke "please " she starts playing with the hem of your underwear "what was that" a blush overtaking your face "please " she only hummed "please what y/n" she whimper "please fuck me mommy ruin me please" she smirks as she pushes your underwear to the side tracing her fingers through your pussy making her way to your clit as moans escape your mouth as you buried your head into the crook of her neck "fuck" you groan as she stops and steps away from you. you frown at the loss of contact as you open your eyes to see her now naked with a strap around her waist as you stare at the goddess before you she steps towards you "like what you see" you nod "beg for me darling" you felt like you were in heaven " fuck me mommy please I want you so bad please" with that she slid into you as a loud moan escapes from you as you adjust to her as she starts to  move deeper "fuck so good" you moan as you grind down as she picks up the pace fucking you fast and hard you lean back on the desk arching your back as you cover your mouth but Lesso was having non of it she uncovers your mouth "let me hear those pretty little noises" she utters and you were lost the only thing invading your mind was her fucking you "your doing so good baby" you whimper as she hits a point in you that felt so good your eyes roll back as you feel her fingers circle your clit. a knot in your stomach tightens "please fuck please let me cum please" you beg. She speeds up her movements as she counts down from 5 "fuck it feels so good" you moan "4 such a good little never for me" your eyes roll back "3" she picks up the speed again as a series of loud moans escape your mouth "2 you look so good beneath me" you shudder with pleasure "1 cum for me my sweet girl" with that you cum with a loud moan eyes rolled back as she continues her movements not giving you a break "oh my" you mutter within your moans as she kisses you. She brings her hands up and toys with our nipples and your gone again "fuck mommy" you moan into her mouth. As you come down from your high continuing the kiss breaking for a breath as your foreheads touch as you look into each other's eye "I love you y/n" you smile "I love you too Leonora"