1: Son of UA

*BEEP BEEP*

Izuku woke with a groan as the alarm decided to make itself known. He wasn't an aggressive kid, but with everything Nezu has been putting him through, whether it be analysis of heroes/villains or just some crazy writing test, he barely had time to sleep. The school year technically wasn't even supposed to start yet, but Nezu was a maniac.

"Good morning!" He heard Nezu as he opened the door wide, letting in a blast of light. Izuku's eyes had barely adjusted to the dim light of his alarm near his bed, so when the cascade of the hallway came through, he might as well have been blinded. "Rise in Shine Iota! Big day today!" Nezu shouted, using his nickname for the green haired child.

"What for?" Izuku said, grabbing his shirt out of a nearby bucket. He hadn't gotten a hanger, so next best option was hang them on a bucket.

"Don't tell me you forgot already? Today is the entrance exams for the hero course!" Nezu said, as Izuku's eyes widened, and he seemingly got the necessary energy to jump out of his bed.

"You're right! I can't believe I forgot! I was so busy dealing with my analysis of the Big 3," Izuku said, putting on his Vest. Nezu had it modeled after his.

"Come on! It's about time you've been introduced to the rest of the staff!" Nezu gleefully said. Izuku's eyes were so wide he they could've been in the atmosphere.

"YES! I can finally meet them again!" Izuku exclaimed. Nezu has basically kept the fact that Izuku was still here from the staff since he was accepted. He wanted to keep it a secret until the exams to see their reaction to Nezu having his own student. He hadn't had one since forever after all.

"Then let's hurry to the observation room! The exams start in only half an hour, and no one else is there yet!" Nezu said, ushering the green haired boy out of his room. Izuku barely had enough time to grab his empty notebook before being pushed out of 𝛜 by Nezu.

--------------------------------

Nemuri Kayama was a...well she wasn't a simple woman, but she was intelligent. She could assess a situation in only a few seconds, and she could manage her emotions fairly well, even her sexual drive.

So when she saw Nezu conversing with a familiar looking 12 year old boy, she knew something was up.

'Izu? What's he doing here?' Nemuri thought, peaking through the door of the observation room. Sure, she knew that he was on the hunt for a legal guardian. She even volunteered to be it. 'No way Nezu became his guardian right?'

"What's wrong Midnight?" She heard a groggy voice to the side of her ask. Aizawa had barely gotten out of bed, if it weren't for Hizashi and the cats.

"Did you know that Izuku is here?" Midnight asked, thinking she might've just missed a memo, only to receive a confused glance from Aizawa.

"Izuku? As in Izuku midoriya?" Aizawa asked, concern and intrigue evident in her voice. Now Midnight knew something wasn't right, as Aizawa also looked through the door. "What's he still doing here."

"Still? Was he here before?" Midnight asked, receiving a small nod from Aizawa.

"Yeah. Late January, we were seeing if we could get him a place of residence," Aizawa answered, before she opened the door.

"Ah! Midnight and Eraserhead. Come come! Let's take a look at the potential heroes!" Nezu invited the two heroines to come near, and Izuku's face paled in excitement, and he quickly looked away.

"Uh, hey Nezu and Izuku. What's going on?" Midnight asked, as Nezu slightly chuckled.

"Whatever do you mean?" Nezu asked through his chuckles, as Izuku looked out the window in awe. The students have started to arrive. A few of them Izuku recognized. There was Tenji lida of the lida clan, sister of Ingenium. Shoko todoroki, daughter of Eijin Todoroki, also known as endeavor. There was even a Yaoyorozu there, momo. Izuku didn't expect that. There were plenty of others, but none of them were very recognizable.