"Evil british boy."(Teasing Hoxton X Reader)

(A little short, but I hope it's good nonetheless! <3(/platonic) This was made for practice with writing X Reader stuff, so I hope it turned out okay!)

You groaned as the drill froze up again. Stupid broke dick piece of shit drill. You needed to replace it soon.

You hit it with your weapon, it didn't restart. "DAMN YOU!!" You growled.

A familiar Brit slid over to the drill. "Hold on one second, Y/N, lovely~!" He hummed, stopping literally right next to you. Hoxton hit the drill with his giant golden spoon, restarting it. "Sometimes, it just needs a bit of extra force!" He smiled.

You puffed your cheeks out, tapping your foot. "Oh, what's with the ugly face, lovely?" Hoxton asked, despite knowing full well how close he was.

His face slowly leaned in closer. Holy shit. He was finally gonna do it. You two had been flirting back and forth for months now, he was finally gonna kiss you!!

He brushed some ash off your mask. "You had some ash on your mask, lovely. Keep it clean, yeah?" He laughed.

You just sat there, slack-jawed. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

"HOXTITRON!!!" Wolf screamed.

"I'M COMIN', WOLFIE!!! Y/N, watch the drill!" Hoxton screamed back, rushing over at God-like speeds.

You sighed, watching the drill work. You got stationed at the drill since you hadn't picked out your perk deck yet. You were new, but Hoxton took an almost immediate liking to you.

The most he'd given you was a hug. He constantly said "I love you", but made a point to make you THINK he was going in for a kiss, but then immediately changing it to something else.

And he was worse when you went with the gang to break him out! You had to be benched for a while because he said "I'd rather you be the only one who sees me chained up like this, lovely~!"

The audacity of this man was impeccable. You were pulled back to reality by the sound of the drill breaking again. You smacked it with your fist, it didn't fix itself.

You grumbled, pulling out your baseball bat and smacked the drill as hard as you could. It fixed itself.

"Good boy!" Hoxton cheered from a distance.

"OH, SHUT UP AND DON'T DIE, ASSHOLE!!" You shouted back, red as a tomato.

A flashbang landed at your feet and Hoxton shouted...something at you as it went off. You couldn't hear what he yelled.

Thankfully, you knew what he yelled a few seconds later as you heard something. "MAKE WAY!!!" You screamed, running as far away as you could as fast as you could.

"DOZER!!!!" Hoxton yelled.

"I'M ON IT!!!" Wolf confirmed, rushing over.

You were backed up against a wall. When were dozers so fast?! You shut your eyes, opening them when you heard the dozer get tackled. "Y/N, GO HELP HOX!!!" Wolf yelled.

"RIGHT!!" You nodded, hurrying over to the Brit.

You got to Hoxton just as he got kicked in the crotch by a Cloaker. Quickly dispatching the Cloaker, you went to make sure he was okay. "Can I do anything to help?" You asked.

"I mean, kissing it better might help." Hoxton smiled.

"I'm not doing that." You said flatly.

He shrugged. "Eh, was worth a shot."

You sighed, pulling him up. "Look where you're going next time."

"I will, thanks, Lovely!"

"Good boy." You said, quickly regretting it.

"What did you just call me?" Hoxton asked, struggling not to laugh.

"Shut up." You grumbled.

Hoxton pulled you out of the way of a Dozer charging forward, pulling both of your masks aside for a moment, giving you a kiss before putting them back.

"TASER, TASER!!!!" Wolf cried out.

"COMING!!" You and Hoxton said in unison.

"I mean, ya will be when we get back home. See you after the heist, my good boy~!" Hoxton smiled, winking.

Damn you, Evil British boy. DAMN. YOU. He was gonna be the death of you.