Lost in thought, I was suddenly pulled into the bathroom. I was about to scream, but a hand covered my mouth and turned it into a muffled moan. My back slammed against the cold wall, and the door closed with a loud sound. Banda, the person responsible for the chaos, was standing before me.

"Shh," he whispered, his hand still over my mouth and nose. "Calm down, baby. You don't want another panic attack, right?"

I shook my head vigorously, my eyes wide open because of the turn of events.

"Good," he said, stepping back, giving me some breathing space. But he was still too close, and since my back was against the wall, I couldn't move away.

''You don't have to scare me like that. I understood you want me to follow you,'' I said after I sighed, annoyed.

His eyes lit up, and he let a slight chuckle out. ''But I really like it when your eyes fill with terror.'' he spoke under his breath with an eerie calmness of his voice that sent chills down my spine. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of impending danger. My mind was shouting at me, saying 'run' multiple times, but as his fingers lightly touched my face, all I could do was trying not to tremble.

He was smiling while he was running his hand on my face, but after a few seconds, his gaze became menacing. "What is your plan, huh?"

"What plan?" I stuttered, feeling another wave of fear wash over me. His expression darkened, but his touch remained gentle. At first, I wanted to slap his hand away, but the overwhelming events unfolding caused my focus to shift.

"Even though you are terrified, you still come to me. Also, I still don't think you have a problem with your partners. And I haven't figured out what you have on your mind yet." While talking, he had pulled his hand from my face and put both of them on my shoulders harshly. He squeezed so hard, making me turn my back effortlessly. I squirmed in place and had to restrain myself, so I wouldn't groan in pain while letting him manhandle me. It bothered me to turn my back on him because I wouldn't be able to stop his attempts to hurt me, but it was a slight relief not to be directly under his gaze. "It doesn't matter, though, because I will keep telling you the truth." he continued; with every word, he leaned closer to my right ear. I was too stunned to speak at first, but the urge to escape from his disturbing touch and his presence surpassed me. I tried to be freed from his grip, but he held me firmly, immobilizing me because of the constant pain on my shoulders.

''Uh uh uh, you should listen while I am talking.''

His voice was low and menacing, with a hint of satisfaction as he spoke those chilling words. It was as if he took pleasure in causing fear and terror in others. It felt like if I gave him what he wanted and if he was the jack, he would wait till the end so he could enjoy more. Or at least until he was bored of me.

"I really like the fact that you owe me. And It wouldn't be good if you die before paying me back." he continued whispering this time. "You should trust me till the end so you won't die."

His threatening aura was too much for me to handle at that moment, and although I wanted this game to end soon, I didn't think it was worth inconveniencing myself like this.

''So we can have fun, right baby?''

His words were deliberate, each one enunciated with calculated precision, and every syllable seemed to carry a weight of its own. The calmness of his voice only made it more unsettling, as if he were a predator lying in wait for his prey. It was as if his voice had a hypnotic effect on me, drawing me deeper into a state of fear and anxiety. I knew I needed to get away from him as soon as possible, but I was frozen in place, unable to move or speak, this time because of his presence. Also, his voice had a powerful hold over me, and I was powerless to resist its effects.