"No." Lan Zhan licks a stripe, following the pattern of hollows and jutting bone, content to simply taste him like this.

Wei Ying shivers, laughing.

"No? That's all you're gonna give me?" His words are laced in disbelief and amusement.

"Is it not enough?" Lan Zhan pauses his delightful exploration of delicious warm skin, a little annoyed that he has to stop, to answer what is, in his opinion, a silly question.

"Well, could you elaborate?" Wei Ying holds his gaze, his tongue peeking out at the side of his beautiful mouth.

"Or...I can show you how much I love this."

Lan Zhan rips off his pyjamas with his teeth, all the while holding Wei Ying down.

"Omg, that's so hot!" And that's all he's able to say after that.

************

"You know, you've destroyed so much of my clothes." Wei Ying says breathlessly, afterwards.

"Is Wei Ying complaining?" One golden eye opens to observe him. There's even a raised brow in serious disbelief. "Because, just now Wei Ying was moaning and saying har-"

Wei Ying quickly covered his mouth, shaking his head and laughing.

"Besides, Wei Ying can afford replacements now." Lan Zhan licks his hand, smug when he sees the rekindled desire flare like charcoal on fire in those beloved silver eyes.

Precious warmth is what Lan Zhan feels, every time he looks at his Wei Ying.

"How does Wei Ying feel, slumming it with me now?"

Wei Ying rolls over to lie on his chest, looking into a face full of mirth. He likes that only he is able to detect the multitude of emotions that Lan Zhan's face betrays, but not to everyone else. It's a special delight all of his own, like their own little secret.

Though the children seem to have no problem understanding how Lan Zhan is feeling at any given time, either. And to be fair, Lan Zhan is more vocal with them, too.

It's as if they are their own jigsaw puzzle, a family fitting together like the perfect picture they are.

It makes him feel all kinds of giddy warmth inside.

"You and me know, neither of us has ever been slumming it." Wei Ying protests.

"Mn. Wei Ying can be my Sugar Daddy." Lan Zhan continues, without a trace of embarrassment.

Wei Ying barks out a laugh at the unexpected label.

"Wow! I didn't even think you would know what that meant," he gasps out, after catching his breath.

"I am aware." He pursed his lips. "Though admittedly, the idea was never appealing before." He gazed pointedly at Wei Ying's lips to convey the meaning that it was only with Wei Ying as the candidate, was it in any way acceptable.

"On a serious note though, how do you feel about not working? If you had the choice?" Wei Ying asks him.

"I might like it for a while, but eventually, I'd be bored. It's not as if my current job is taxing in any way. I am able to easily complete it and keep myself busy, and still maintain my love for cooking. And Wei Ying." Lan Zhan flips them over, his golden gaze roaming all over Wei Ying's face. "What about you?"

Wei Ying looks up into glorious sunshine eyes, filled with warmth and understanding. They're precious like liquid gold with swirls of shining glittering flecks.

"I don't know," he replies, honestly.

Lan Zhan leans down to kiss him gently. It's what they both seem to need now.